Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

Looking like things are escalating quickly

LakRmHt.jpg

Well this was unexpected! VERY cool!

0h and listen for the wilhelm scream just after the shot of Chewy...
I knew it would show up!

looks like kylo isn't too far behind getting the saber throughout the whole film.. interaction on jakku, interaction in the forest now, interaction on the ice planet..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It simply stunning to look at!!! That massive sense of scale that is so necessary to a SW film is back with a vengeance. And it seems to confirm a lot of what we've heard about the storyline, BB8 seems to be fleeing the burning village after the first Imperial attack before he meets Rey. those Tie and X wing shots are just brilliant. But my favourite is the sunset shot of people walking in from the desert with the vaporators. It so echoes that Luke sunset shot.

So awesome. It just feels like Star Wars all over again.
Is it just me? Am I the only one that sees the Enterprise taking off into the blue sky every time I see that shot at the .12 second mark? LOL...I know, but still. I just can't unsee it.
The Tie's in the sunset are so perfect.
All of it just feels right....and it's a feeling I've not sensed in a long time. ;)

David

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back