Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

uploadfromtaptalk1446721707984.jpg

What do we think about Lukes ROTJ lightsaber?? Or will we even see Luke in action??? I mean it's safe to assume he still has his saber from ROTJ right?? I really hope we see him kick some major ass in this movie even if it's just a little. I need the fan service jedi fix!!

What do we think about Lukes ROTJ lightsaber?? Or will we even see Luke in action??? I mean it's safe to assume he still has his saber from ROTJ right?? I really hope we see him kick some major ass in this movie even if it's just a little. I need the fan service jedi fix!!

You will need to wait for Episode 8. :)

it will be small, that I can promise. :) Based on the rumors it's literally Rey handing Luke the saber and end scene and movie!

Why would she hand it to him?? Why would he need it?? He should have his green one. If he doesn't have the green one why didn't he just make another like he did before??

Why would she hand it to him?? Why would he need it?? He should have his green one. If he doesn't have the green one why didn't he just make another like he did before??

LOL! No, hands it to him as in "Look what I found" as opposed to "I heard you need a spare". I bet he still has his green bladed saber. The ESB saber is the key to locating him somehow.

After 30 years and seeing as he already lost 1 I'm sure he's been thru a few of them by now. Would be disappointed if he shows up with the saber hilt he had in Return of the Jedi and not a new one that he had to make because he lost a couple of them beforehand, but he's gotten quite good at making them!

LOL! No, hands it to him as in "Look what I found" as opposed to "I heard you need a spare". I bet he still has his green bladed saber. The ESB saber is the key to locating him somehow.

I might actually cry if he doesn't have his ROTJ lightsaber since it's my favorite. :lol

BTW, has any SW media said what Han has been doing all this time if he's not with Leia?

There's a hint in Aftermath. He's out doing the same post-Endor what-are-the-Imperials-up-to missions as Wedge in the main story, but gets a call from one of his contacts that Kashyyyk is cut off by th eImperials and he's only got a brief window to get in and help Chewie's people. So he abandons his mission and heads there. I know we still have two books to go in that trilogy, but I can't imagine that going over well with Leia...

--Jonah

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back