Spas 12 handguard on Amazon

Agreed I
I've had some further thought with this.
I was going to make them primarily for tm Spas 12s, but I am thinking of ommiting some details that the pulse rifles hide. If anyone has any objections?
I was thinking of not doing the letters or the depression where the rear sight on a Spas sits as that will require tooling to be made.

And I really want to do my own pulse rifle build and there's more than enough interest to make these just for pulse rifles.
Same, I'm looking for one for PR.

Well, I've fixed that.

Decision was made today to program these into the equipment rather than do them as one offs.

Which means, we can do more, a bit more quickly.

All I've done on them today is the pump channels.

Going to change the design again, actually have changed a few bits it's on v4 now. Not welded this and there's a couple of incomplete bends but it's not looking too far off.

Attachments

• received_675347701167873.jpeg
    received_675347701167873.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 102
Just found this thread while googling reserach for a SPAS-12 heats sheld myself, and I would also like to get hold of a reproduction one, if that is still possible?

I found a real heat shield at a local gun show a while back, and it would be a shame to use it if there are repros available.

The real Franchi one on eBay is prices insanely high. How much would such a heat shield realistically be worth?

Just found this thread while googling reserach for a SPAS-12 heats sheld myself, and I would also like to get hold of a reproduction one, if that is still possible?

I found a real heat shield at a local gun show a while back, and it would be a shame to use it if there are repros available.

The real Franchi one on eBay is prices insanely high. How much would such a heat shield realistically be worth?
So Josh has reached out and is working with me on resolution. Unfortunately his situation has changed at this moment for making the cages, but he has been communicating with me on this matter. Thanks Josh :0)

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back