Spas 12 handguard on Amazon

Not to change the subject, but what would be the best shell ejecting replica/toy shotgun for the internal part and not too expensive?

Not to change the subject, but what would be the best shell ejecting replica/toy shotgun for the internal part and not too expensive?

I'm waiting on one of these: Venus M870 Super-Shorty Shell Eject Foam Dart Blaster

USD80, including shipping. I've seen these offered elsewhere for cheaper, but this is the only supplier I've found who'll ship them to New Zealand. Ordered an MG3 from them too... for reasons :whistle:

1680861345572.png

OK pics as promised. Arrived this morning. I'm very impressed with it for $40. It's steel. Powder coated. Doesn't bend or flex much. Should hold up to convention use really nicely. Frankly I can't wait to use this in a Pulse Rifle build. I have not checked fitment against the foam dart 870 yet, but I think it will fit. I'll do that soon.

spascage1.jpg
spascage2.jpg
spascage3.jpg
spascage4.jpg
spascage5.jpg
spascage6.jpg
spascage7.jpg

OK pics as promised. Arrived this morning. I'm very impressed with it for $40. It's steel. Powder coated. Doesn't bend or flex much. Should hold up to convention use really nicely. Frankly I can't wait to use this in a Pulse Rifle build. I have not checked fitment against the foam dart 870 yet, but I think it will fit. I'll do that soon.

View attachment 1692345View attachment 1692346View attachment 1692347View attachment 1692348View attachment 1692349View attachment 1692350View attachment 1692351
That's looking like a good option. By the way, what are you using for the slide action sleeve?

Page says it's metal, though looks bumpy to me. I wouldn't mind having one to practice on at the least, or if it's metal even use. There have been talks about runs and replicas for a while, so this is definitely a game changer for $40, if it's 1:1 and metal. Let us know!

Edit: After looking I believe the actual model it's made for is 45 in, so about 1:1 length? Will have to see when someone gets ahold of it.
They are about 1.5 to 2" shorter than a genuine spas cage so without modifying and adding extra length they aren't really usable.

So what are the actual dimensions of this and the real cage?

I lucked out and got one of the foam dart SPAS-12's and it's cage is 11-3/8" long. Definitely considering picking up the metal guard but I'm not sure whether I want to save parts for an eventual pulse rifle or paint this as a Jurassic Park thing.
IMG_4579.jpg

I ordered 2 in April and they still haven't shown up.:mad:
Delivery was projected to be today but Amazon emailed me and said if it doesn't show up by the 9th I can get a refund.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back