Factory Entertainment MIB 2 Neuralyzer issue - not powering on

Unfortunately I can't find the defective one but in looking at my display piece, I can't see anyway of taking it part without destroying it. It appears that the black plastic battery holder is part of a single larger piece that contains the electronics that runs up through the sleeve and is attached to the "cap" at the top. I was pretty rough with it and that one piece seems to move together with the cap suggesting that they are attached. The dials and flash button would need to be removed to possibly free up the electronics but I don't see how you could do that.

I will keep an eye out for the defective one but at this point it is doubtful that I will locate it. Sorry.

Unfortunately I can't find the defective one but in looking at my display piece, I can't see anyway of taking it part without destroying it. It appears that the black plastic battery holder is part of a single larger piece that contains the electronics that runs up through the sleeve and is attached to the "cap" at the top. I was pretty rough with it and that one piece seems to move together with the cap suggesting that they are attached. The dials and flash button would need to be removed to possibly free up the electronics but I don't see how you could do that.

I will keep an eye out for the defective one but at this point it is doubtful that I will locate it. Sorry.

Thank you for trying though

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back