San Diego Comic Con - RPF Meet and Greet

Unfortunately that's not possible... It's a professional pass that's registered in my name...

Not really true if you already have the badge - No one checks the names. We always get a bunch of exhibitor badges and pro badges for all of the artists at the company and then just use them for anyone who shows up, or family members/friends of artists. They look for the badge but don't care that the name matches.
But if you have to pick it up on site then that would be a problem. Still sucks that you might not use it. So many people can go who really want to go.

It's my first Comic-Con, first trip stateside actually. I'm happy to abide to tradition and buy the first drinks...

Terms and conditions apply. Drinks may be substituted for empty containers and multiple straws are guaranteed.

Will it still be up around 2 PM on Sunday? I'll probably spend the whole day in line for the Who panel (if I can get a badge), but I'd like to get a picture with your TARDIS in my Smith costume that I'll be wearing that day, if it'll still be up when the panel ends.

Will it still be up around 2 PM on Sunday? I'll probably spend the whole day in line for the Who panel (if I can get a badge), but I'd like to get a picture with your TARDIS in my Smith costume that I'll be wearing that day, if it'll still be up when the panel ends.

Yes, it will be up the entire show.

i'll be there some time!
i may be in costume, i may not.
sadly my fallout ranger wont be around at the con though :/

I'll be on the other coast in wet and humid Florida, but when you see all those cute Sucker Punch babydoll girls twirling their guns, think of me! No not those guns ya pervs.

We plan to get lots of video there!

***Oops- thought I was responding to someone on page 1, didn't realize we had a page 2 :lol

Last edited:
i would have loved to show it to you!
i'm still honored you featured me on the facebook page. but its being used for something awesome, i might be able to tell you why in person if i catch you.
Ooooooo that sounds super cool and exciting!!!
I will be sure to stop by and say hello!
Darren
Can't wait to see you again!

It's my first Comic-Con, first trip stateside actually. I'm happy to abide to tradition and buy the first drinks...

Terms and conditions apply. Drinks may be substituted for empty containers and multiple straws are guaranteed.
:lol :lol :lol Looking forward to meeting you. This is definitely worth making the trip over for. You won't be disappointed in this con.

I'll be there signing autographs with Claudia Wells at wherever Telltale Games has me chained.

Stop by so I can check out your costumes! Especially any scantily clad lady folk :love

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back