San Diego Comic Con - RPF Meet and Greet

I will be nearby doing book signings in the DK Publishing booth and the Random House booth also in the Lucasfilm pavilion. I don't have a signing schedule yet, but I'm sure I'll bump into you several times throughout the weekend!

I'll be there every day. First time I won't actually be actually working in years. All I have to do this time is set up my TARDIS on Wednesday and take it down Sunday.

I'll be there every day. First time I won't actually be actually working in years. All I have to do this time is set up my TARDIS on Wednesday and take it down Sunday.

So what you are telling us is that you are going to get a chance to have fun this year! (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Amanda and I will be sure to stop by a couple times! We NEED to make sure we meet up for breakfast or lunch at The Field again! We go MULTIPLE times during the Con.

- Jeff

Saturday is my day off and I won't be at the Con, but would love to meet you guys for Breakfast at the Field if that works for a couple of you.

I'll be there from the 19the to the 24th.
Stop by and see me at the eFX booth.

It's my first CC so who's gonna buy me a drink?!

I'll be there from the 19the to the 24th.
Stop by and see me at the eFX booth.

It's my first CC so who's gonna buy me a drink?!

Didn't anyone tell you? YOU do the drink buying for everyone else at your first Comic Con ;) And Art said you owe him about 1000! And you owe me another 1000 for having to listen to him talk about you.:lol

Where will you be setting up your TARDIS? I'd really like to see it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back