Prince (musician) just died

I guess this was what it sounds like when the doves cry. Damn this bloody year. We've just had the news a hugely popular British comedian died yesterday as well. Victoria W and Prince RIP. Such great and original talents, this year is unbelievable.

Everyones dying now. Its getting crazy. It seems like its always in 3s. First Doris Roberts, now Prince, so whos next?

Youre kidding about Doris Roberts right? This year has been hell for celebrities so far. Not to take anything away from Roberts, but David Bowie? Merle Haggard? Alan Rickman? Lou Reed? I know Lemmy was in December but still!

Youre kidding about Doris Roberts right? This year has been hell for celebrities so far. Not to take anything away from Roberts, but David Bowie? Merle Haggard? Alan Rickman? Lou Reed? I know Lemmy was in December but still!

Plus, and I loved her, she was 90. It's to be expected.

Prince is a surprise. Sad. The good ones are all moving on. Soon we'll be left with nothing.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back