Bob Barker Has Died at 99

He was in his early 70s when he filmed this. It's just so funny as he was always considered such a nice guy, fought for animal rights, and then he beats the crap out of Adam Sandler.

Good long run. Rest well.

I could swear I remember him passing away a few years ago…? I also swear that I remember commentary on the loss from Adam Sandler.

The simulation must be “glitching”…can the RPF RIP Team check their records on this? ;)

Last edited:
Whenever I think of all the days I stayed home sick from school, I always thought of Bob Barker and The Price is Right.

Exactly! I had a ton of health problems my junior and seniors years of high school in the early 90s (and beyond) and that was one of my favorite shows to watch. I also watched it with my grandparents earlier on. I tried to watch Drew Carey but it wasn't the same. There's actually a Roku channel that just plays the old 70s-80s Price is Right shows.

When I came to Canada, as a new landed immigrant, I tried to immerse myself into my new home by watching a lot of T.V.; in French first, since it's my first language, and trying to learn English by watching the Price Is Right. As a European I couldn't believe the prices contestants could win on that showo_Oo_Oo_O "What do you mean? She won a CAR??!!" I'll never forget it...Thank you Bob;):(

Exactly! I had a ton of health problems my junior and seniors years of high school in the early 90s (and beyond) and that was one of my favorite shows to watch. I also watched it with my grandparents earlier on. I tried to watch Drew Carey but it wasn't the same. There's actually a Roku channel that just plays the old 70s-80s Price is Right shows.

I did the same thing if I was home sick. I don't know why but his long, skinny microphone always stood out to me.

He told this story once. They tape them way ahead and after he was on vacation he decided he did not want to die his hair anymore so in one episode he had dark hair and the next day he had grey hair. He said someone came up to him and said he must have had one hell of a time the night before.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back