Peacemaker on HBO

I can't believe they got Jason Momoa and Ezra Miller to cameo in the Finale. That was wild. When I first saw the Justice League silhouettes, I assumed it would be just that, vague, shadow'd silhouettes, but they got them to do the Fish Screwing joke.

Wild. Glad they are getting a second season.

James Gunn did an interview with Variety this morning & revealed that the "Red" cameo was actually filmed on the set of GOTG3. He asked Kevin Fiege & it was no problem.

Thought that was pretty cool.

Gawdamn James Gunn. I love you.

He made me like Jon Cena!

That was a fantastic series.

I’ve heard DC has given him the go ahead for season 2, but I also heard he has another spin off character from The Suicide Squad…

Rat Catcher 2?

It seems like once he completes GOTG3 he's out with Disney. DC fits him more and has to be more fun to do if he has enough freedom. So it would make sense for him to do more spin off characters.

It seems like once he completes GOTG3 he's out with Disney. DC fits him more and has to be more fun to do if he has enough freedom. So it would make sense for him to do more spin off characters.
If you've seen his other stuff and know that he came from Troma, Peacemaker and Suicide Squad are much, much more his style than GOTG. I mean, I love his GOTG films. I think they've got incredible heart and warmth to them, great humor, really good action, they're just terrific films.

But deep down, I think he vibes more with the work he's done with DC. Marvel has to maintain its "house style" for the most part, and the window to stretch that is tighter. DC seems more willing to push the boundaries, even if they can't figure out what the hell to do with Batman or whatever.

If you've seen his other stuff and know that he came from Troma, Peacemaker and Suicide Squad are much, much more his style than GOTG. I mean, I love his GOTG films. I think they've got incredible heart and warmth to them, great humor, really good action, they're just terrific films.

But deep down, I think he vibes more with the work he's done with DC. Marvel has to maintain its "house style" for the most part, and the window to stretch that is tighter. DC seems more willing to push the boundaries, even if they can't figure out what the hell to do with Batman or whatever.
The best thing that happened to DC was him being cancelled from Disney leaving him open to be picked up. Tin foil hat conspiracy theorist's might say that was all part of some grand plan. Either way I'd rather see his DC work vs Marvel.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back