NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Just had a message that they are being released in 2 weeks but they will have photos hopefully next week. Fingers crossed.

It's concerning me that you guys keep hearing this exact same story. I wanna say it hasn't changed in a week. Shouldn't it be "released in 1 week and photos this week" by now??

u kno wut guys i dont matter to me ill save them the trouble and just not log on any more my self lol simple .. peace

Have fun doing that big guy! :thumbsup Nobody needs to be cursed out on here for no apparent reason....don't like the comments...or to help anybody else out for that matter...then please do us all a favor and don't log in anymore.:lol

It's concerning me that you guys keep hearing this exact same story. I wanna say it hasn't changed in a week. Shouldn't it be "released in 1 week and photos this week" by now??

You have to remember that the people we are talking to are the middlemen. They are not making the shoe, just selling it, so they are at the whim of the manufacturer as well.

Is that site selling the mags for $0 for real? Is it an error they made? And this is unrelated, but are these going to be like the other shoes where the shoes they listed are actually smaller than what they were listed as?

Last edited:
If these are In fact accurate to the officials,how good will the electronics be? nike even states in the pamphlet of instructions that they are not meant for jumping around in and playing activities.

I'm curious to see how the electronics will be as for nike couldn't even get them to be wearable for everyday use.Were talking nike here.

Just a thought.

I went into this fully expecting the electronics to last no more than a week or two of wear.
partly why I ordered more than two pairs.

Are there any reviews of the other led Nike KOS?

http://cellardoorfam.files.wordpress...pg?w=600&h=315

Its me or this would be agreat colorway for the mags?, Can be the light or shine in the fabric but the shoe looks totally kinda lightblue in this picture of the movie!

What you think?

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...aFyH9KG2TVx61Q

Is it me or do you keep posting the same thing?

You are using screen caps to judge color, when we have pics of this shoe up close. Don't worry about it. Yes the color looks a little more blue than the release MAGS, they got it close though.

Is that site selling the mags for $0 for real? Is it an error they made?

I just checked it and it still shows these shoes at $0.00 + shipping of $21.60, so one of 2 things will happen. Either 1, they will send me an invoice for the full amount, or 2, they will simply ask for the $21.60. I am hoping it option 2. I've dealt with this site before and they sent both pair of the V1 MAGs several months back with no issue (apart from some email stating they didn't have stock, would I like something else).

At the end of the day, I've not paid anything yet, so have lost nothing. If they send me option 1 and want 2 x $229, I simply won't pay that.

images

No, was just saying that the blue is a cool colorway just to know what you think.

Hi there guys.

I'm a long time lurker. I tend to prefer reading threads than taking part on them when it comes to the RPF due to time and effort constraints. But I couldn't help but post when I came across something online and felt it worth letting you guys know.

I was browsing this thread to see if anyone had found a decent source of official mag clones. And noticed a lot of you getting excited about this lebronjames10 website.

I noted that there has been no pictures beyond the official promo images that they're using, and that they seem to have a ridiculous stock count. That coupled with the modified pricing and size selection left me suspicious.

Anywho to the point.

While Googling around I then came across this website:
Nike Mags,Nike Air Mag 2015,Nike Mcfly For Sale,Nike Back To The Future Shoes 2015 Wholesale-nikemags.com

Their site seems to be exactly the same as the lebronjames10 site, just using a different color theme.

When clicking the mags you get this page:
Nike Air Mags,Back To The Future Nike Air Mag Hot Sale- Nike Mags

Which shows this version of the site has multiple listings of the same product with the same images being used.

They also have a high stock count on the product too (at a perfect 999 on the ones I checked) which seems unlikely to be true.

I did a search on this thread as I wasn't prepared to check every post, but couldn't find any reference to nikemags.com. So forgive me if I've been idiotic and posted something you're all aware of.

Now I could be completely wrong, and they may pull through.
I don't doubt that they could send something.

But I personally wouldn't chance it.

Speaking of other colour schemes, a friend of mine wants to do a custom Mag representing part 3 ( wood and rock/sand effects). But what colour scheme would a part 1 Mag look good in? There isn't any obvious theme I can think of.

A blue or white grey camo but with a subtle pixelation effect :confused in the soles or midsoles and the same plain color in the upper.

...or something connected to mcfly´s jacket colorway (orange red in the upper and dark metal grey in the midsoles combined with black in the soles.

I ordered from that site selling them for $0 and chose paypal as my payment method. Will they use my email address to bill my paypal account?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back