NIKE MAG Knockoffs

i am also checking ebay, in the past the first pictures of fake nikes always showed up there first. the waiting is killing me.

I wondered about this. If these end up being very close to the real MAG's and the real MAG's are sold as "replicas", I wonder how Ebay will search these new "replicas" out and stop the auctions...

I wondered about this. If these end up being very close to the real MAG's and the real MAG's are sold as "replicas", I wonder how Ebay will search these new "replicas" out and stop the auctions...

I've been checking ebay from time to time. Even trawling the Chinese sites which is at least a good chance to brush up on my reading skills.

This is easily the most entertaining thread. :lol
I hope that the shoes are real and good replica's for the sake of all those who have already blown money on them!

Hello everyone,

Nice to be here, Im Javier from Sevilla Spain, Im a big fan of back to the future, and yes I also was very dissappointed after the super limited and sick expensive release of the nike mag 2011, but now our friends in china are offering them for a price that I think its worth paying even if they are not exactly the same.

Honestly, I think we are all going to be surprised by the quality, I recently got a v1 pair in red and its fully wearable and supercomfy on feet, something I was worried at first. but it turned out to be better than I expected.
6011_P_1323505303429.jpg

My point is that they release these styles to see their acceptance and as it has been good, none of them got sued or anything... they are producing the real ones, since they already made the legits. they know how to do it.

If these are In fact accurate to the officials,how good will the electronics be? nike even states in the pamphlet of instructions that they are not meant for jumping around in and playing activities.

I'm curious to see how the electronics will be as for nike couldn't even get them to be wearable for everyday use.Were talking nike here.

Just a thought.

Cheap Nike Mag Shoes Marty Mcfly Nike,Nike Mag Shoes Marty Mcfly Nike For Cheap,Cheap Nike Mag Shoes Marty Mcfly Nike On Sale,shop page 1 |fashionelife.com

This ste are sellin them for zero $ and I ordered a pair, grand total 20 $ rotfl.

Cheap Nike Mag Shoes Marty Mcfly Nike,Nike Mag Shoes Marty Mcfly Nike For Cheap,Cheap Nike Mag Shoes Marty Mcfly Nike On Sale,shop page 1 |fashionelife.com

This ste are sellin them for zero $ and I ordered a pair, grand total 20 $ rotfl.

That is just too funny. I have just placed an order here too just to see what happens. Ordered Size US10 and US8 (for my wife) and total cost is $21.60 :lol

Now why does this site not offer the size 7 that other sites have?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back