NIKE MAG Knockoffs

9 SHEETS LEFT GUYS >>> 3 PAIRS OF SOLES UPS FOR GRABS 3X3=9 ...heres the link people but its no use to the public im only posting this to make you all happy i guess people want to know were an why all to often ..>company named Dongguan Guanghaida Rubber&Plastic Co.,Ltd
Country/Region: Guang Dong - China
Business Nature: Manufacturer
Phone: 86-13144990772
Last Active: 14 Dec, 2009
View all products of this Co. bad news they only sell to other companies or if you have a E.R.N. number or TAX id number for a small business its crazy how road blocks or put in place just for this shoe nike really had 22years of research to use every hard to find material known to man to make this shoe from fabric to odd paint colors . If the Mona Lisa can be re painted to look exact 100s of times over then so can i with this nike mag build add find all the key materials. im selling my find only case it took over 2an a half months to get these people to send me sample sheets so i must let them go for a good fair price of 63.oo plus S.H. each sheet is 17.98 x by 3 and its almost 60.oo im only making back what i spent on the items but the beauty of it is that i can share this relic find with all you true bttf nike mag builders please feel free to research all ends but you wont be able to find this special custom made grid type that i have ill keep everyone posted on [progress

You actually got this made? I was hoping for an off the shelf item. I am still keen to pour my own, but was thinking if a commercial product was available, I would have to cough up the initial $200+ for my soles. I do need 3 pairs ;)

(NEW MAG clear real soles) pics for clear sole** Molding to fit for( k mags an Markpoons ) >>what the worlds been waiting for/ ''pinkish pen line will be removed with ink vanish disregard the stencil line this is a quick post for all those interested in clear soles needs a little dremel sanding around edges to complete flush look / not glued still toying with the rubber mold will have better pics when i shape to fit sole for completion enjoy lads. http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q586/FirstLabel/IMAG01011.jpg

hi
was wondering if anyone knows what the material is on the kmag uppers directly after the first layer of pvc/fake leather type?

from what i can see, the first layer is the outer pvc/fake leather which has been glued onto a 1mm layer of very soft fabric, then a 1mm layer of eva foam, then lastly a thin layer of soft inner fabric.

the kmag strap is the same but it omits the eva layer, so its just pvc/then thin soft fabric, then another layer of pvc.

Cavx is right, unfortunately the first moment you walk with them the grey of the shoes will start to crack. I think I'm going to get a silver K-mags pair and do the sole & heel cup painting only so I can wear them occasionally.
I FOUND OUT that if you put latex paint mixed with TULIP SLICK DIMENSIONAL FABRIC PAINT*** color is permanent and machine washable must dry for 72 hours for bond** after dry you can twist bend even scrape drag across floor paint will not chip off nor fade good for shoes mint for wear an tear thats built for everyday use formula for speck-ell bumpy look on OUTER SOLE-
WHITE BLANC BLANCO/ TULIP SLICK PAINT BATTLE SHIP GREY PAINT/MIX WITH COLD GALVANIZING COMPOUND /COLOR GREY/PLUS WHITE/ BULLS EYE 1*2*3 PRIMER FOR ALL SURFACES ****MAIN INGREDIENT FOR BUMPY STUCCO LOOK***COLOR TEX ONE STEP TEXTURED FINISH .. MIX ALL TOGETHER AND THERE YOU HAVE IT PERFECT FACTORY PAINT FOR your NIKE MAG JUST APPLY AND WATCH DRY.my painted soles are still in new condition no fading or flaking plus i bend and stand in them EVERYDAY on HARD SURFACES for sizing they still look NEW as the day i painted them . I hope this helps until next time much respect caloss.

Last edited:
Caloss you are a wealth of information on this :) I am going to test the paint I found the other day on some vinyl and see what it does. If it can stand the rubbing and friction for a car seat, I think it will stand up on shoes quite well.

I got my new white SWOOSH stickers today.

attachment.php

Now I just need to change thei shoe colour from white to grey.

I FOUND OUT that if you put latex paint mixed with TULIP SLICK DIMENSIONAL FABRIC PAINT*** color is permanent and machine washable must dry for 72 hours for bond** after dry you can twist bend even scrape drag across floor paint will not chip off nor fade good for shoes mint for wear an tear thats built for everyday use formula for speck-ell bumpy look on OUTER SOLE-
WHITE BLANC BLANCO/ TULIP SLICK PAINT BATTLE SHIP GREY PAINT/MIX WITH COLD GALVANIZING COMPOUND /COLOR GREY/PLUS WHITE/ BULLS EYE 1*2*3 PRIMER FOR ALL SURFACES ****MAIN INGREDIENT FOR BUMPY STUCCO LOOK***COLOR TEX ONE STEP TEXTURED FINISH .. MIX ALL TOGETHER AND THERE YOU HAVE IT PERFECT FACTORY PAINT FOR your NIKE MAG JUST APPLY AND WATCH DRY.my painted soles are still in new condition no fading or flaking plus i bend and stand in them EVERYDAY on HARD SURFACES for sizing they still look NEW as the day i painted them . I hope this helps until next time much respect caloss.

hi can you explain that more clearly?

im not sure which colours you mean mixed together and which order

you say white tulip slick paint,

then batle ship grey,

mix with colour grey, then plus white,

then a bulls eye 123 primer to finish off followed by colour tex finish?

if you could explain this, that would be great.

i couldnt see any white in tulip slick paint, nor battleship grey.

on the real shoes, the soles are grey with speckled turquoise on them.

if someone can take Caloss's post and put into clear instructions that would be great.

TRANSPARENT SHEETS OR FLYING OFF THE SELF ****THIS IS A MUST HAVE ITEM' I just received a markpoon sole kit in the mail from LU KIM from china he gave me details on his molds i will send him a transparent sheet kit with 3d instructions on mold**** this will be posted for everyone to see kit and details plus bttf prints of mag and reprinted decals for inner sole many image captions to choose from kit price is 63.oo plus S.H******kit includes 3 CLEAR TRANSPARENT SHEETS .enough for 2 complete soles 1pair ==k mags or markpoons thank you for your support guys.

Last edited:
Okay every paint texture is to be mixed all together to make one color this is only for the light greyish green blue sole to us its just battle ship grey texture but if you mix all these colors together you will get a perfect match and it will stick to foam for a life time ******1st must have plastic cup and popsicle stick for mixing paint ****colors needed ***please check posted pics for better results and understanding on paint colors ////http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q586/FirstLabel/IMAG0128.jpg

Last edited:
Caloss. I think there is a lot being missed in your translation. I personally am very confused. Are these mats? Are these molded? Is this Lu Kim making molds of the mats?

Please have someone that can translate this better for you. It is really confusing.

Thanks,

TRANSPARENT SHEETS OR FLYING OFF THE SELF ****THIS IS A MUST HAVE ITEM' I just received a markpoon sole kit in the mail from LU KIM from china he gave me details on his molds i will send him a transparent sheet kit with 3d instructions on mold**** this will be posted for everyone to see kit and details plus bttf prints of mag and reprinted decals for inner sole many image captions to choose from kit price is 63.oo plus S.H******kit includes 3 CLEAR TRANSPARENT SHEETS .enough for 2 complete soles 1pair ==k mags or markpoons thank you for your support guys.
Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs
YELLOW OUTER SOLE VS MY CLEAR FACTORY MAG SOLES YOU DO THE Math****http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/...IMAG0109-1.jpg
Last edited by Caloss; Today at 02:37 PM.

Caloss. I think there is a lot being missed in your translation. I personally am very confused. Are these mats? Are these molded? Is this Lu Kim making molds of the mats?

Please have someone that can translate this better for you. It is really confusing.

Thanks,

Yeah, im getting confused too!

What i understand is that Lu Kim is someone who sent his mark poon rubber soles to Caloss, and Caloss has sent him back some clear sole replacements based on those Poon soles cut from his own special clear sheets.

Caloss is selling clear sole sheets which you can then cut up and put in your kmag or poon or whatever mags you are making.

I think its 63 us dollars he wants for a clear soles for 1 pair.

hi
whats the difference between the lu kim mold and the sheets we can buy from you?

Do we have to wait for lu kim molds?

Thanks

sorry guys / lu kim is wanting me to redo his markpoon shoe also he has no ties to any of my craft work. Just the first customer to buy clear soles/ no molding required just heat gun cutting knife an good measurements to fit on to shoe. Now what i mean by mold is mold to fit aka shape to fit not molding and casting sorry for the mix up .. Pics are posted

Cool, thanks, so it easy to cut the sheets? what kind of knife do you have to use to cut them? anything beats the awful rubber soles that come with the kmags!

cool, thanks, so it easy to cut the sheets? What kind of knife do you have to use to cut them? Anything beats the awful rubber soles that come with the kmags!
normal craft edzacktoe knife or strong craft cutters made by{singer} buy at michales or joann craft store $6.78 very easy project guys trust me .if you need pics of cutters i will post .

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back