NIKE MAG Knockoffs

For sure. I won't be modding them, as I struggle to keep the toothpaste on my toothbrush when I wet it, but maybe it will give people a better idea of what these are/aren't.

I really want a pair in my hands to see how they are put together and if they can be modded to look better.

I really want a pair in my hands to see how they are put together and if they can be modded to look better.

From what I have seen in the videos (some can be watched at 1080P), and these look to be made the same as the V1. Modding will be possible because the fabric is a cloth now and not a hard PVC material.

It will be interesting to know what you get.

How do you feel being the lab rat here? :confused

Ha! Almost didn't say anything for fear of probes :cry but I probably wouldn't have ordered the V2s without this forum.

To be honest, after all the rigmarole, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a package at my door with a note inside saying "Will ship in 10 days, you pay another 140 and 15 yrs of emotions"

Ha! Almost didn't say anything for fear of probes :cry but I probably wouldn't have ordered the V2s without this forum.

To be honest, after all the rigmarole, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a package at my door with a note inside saying "Will ship in 10 days, you pay another 140 and 15 yrs of emotions"

:lol:lolThat is funny. Thanks for the laugh :)

:lol:lolThat is funny. Thanks for the laugh :)

:thumbsup I never said anything for 100+ pages but your scratch builds are sweet Cavx.

Really impressed by all the Mag making ability from so many on here! Aaand I've met my a** kissing quota for the week.

Have you guys seen the new UNder Armor CHARGE shoes? Looks like they were inspired by the MAG's

under-armour-charge-bb-maryland-terrapins-marylands-finest-01.jpg

Under-Armour-Charge-BB-Available-Now-2.jpg

It strikes me as odd that shoesbag still has the notice up about taking them off the site yet if you search Nike Mag on there you can purchase them.

So, my dad tried to get his refund this week, was told by Melis their paypal was frozen but DID get the refund a couple days later.

I just asked for a refund for my pairs, was told their paypal was frozen but was told i'd get it in a few days.

Do paypals often get frozen like this? For my dad it seemed a legit delay.

As per TheNickFox's advice... I attempted to do a 3d scan of my MAG shoes.
He suggested I try Autodesk's cloud processing capture app called 123D Catch.
After many attempts I finally got something worth sharing.

It's still not optimal. I plan to try another attempt this week with better captures of the undercuts and the inside of the shoe. I'll also try to get the bottom of the shoe and see if I can stitch the models together.

Last edited:
What I find most incredible about that model is that you can zoom all the way in on it and actually make out the weave of the fabric.

Dino, I know I've said it via PM, but this is seriously incredible! Thank you for your continued awesomeness and hard work to help us all out! It's moments like these that the RPF is really built on.

...and now I shall return to spinning a virtual shoe.

-Nick

Ok what am I doing wrong? I have all 4 of the autodesk s programs as well a viewer for autodesk 3D but this is not working for me. Any help please?

Have you guys seen the new UNder Armor CHARGE shoes? Looks like they were inspired by the MAG's

under-armour-charge-bb-maryland-terrapins-marylands-finest-01.jpg

Under-Armour-Charge-BB-Available-Now-2.jpg

They are kinda cool. Shame they don't have a clean toe. It is good to see a high hi-top instead of all these wanna be, just over the ankle things.

Last edited:
:thumbsup I never said anything for 100+ pages but your scratch builds are sweet Cavx.

Really impressed by all the Mag making ability from so many on here! Aaand I've met my a** kissing quota for the week.

Thank you :) I will finish this latest pair off before bombing the thread with images.

Testing different adhesives and another possible way to achieve clear soles. Waiting for that to set up in the garage now. Might be winner, not sure.

Oh, crap. Just tried the old address and that lawfirm website now has a load of info on this:

Tory Burch LLC, et al., v. Zhong Feng, et al., Case No. 12-cv-9066

Looks like a court injunction over their selling Tory Burch goods which were counterfeited. ****ing do-gooders. Now I probably won't get my refund.

And the shoesbagonsale site isn't working either.

Last edited:
Is it just me or are all the under armor shoes ripping off Nike? take a look at these, Lebron James 10 shoe(pic on the right) copies per chance?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back