NIKE MAG Knockoffs

I have already asked for a refund through pickgooodshoes and I will be disputing the charges on my CC from LB10 and Adidascrazylights2. I will wait until these look better.

Didn't you order with shoesbagonsale as well? Are you holding onto that one?

I could care less about the faulty electronics as much as the shape issues. they would have done better to leave all the lights out of them and just focus on making them the exact right shape instead. These as they sit now would take alot of work to fix the toe, uppers, straps, splatter pattern, swoosh, tounge, etc etc.

if these looked like they were straight from the movie, then id pay the price they are asking even if there were no lights in them at all. ill be shocked if they look any different in a months (or several months) time tho.

I'm holding out. I don't mind if I loose the money, all contact with them has been stable, and the writing at the bottom of the web-site is only fair. They aren't appearing to hold back any information.

Hey ho...

i'm kind of in two minds now. i knew the electronics wouldn't be great, but seeing that video of how the switch and usb charger is quite dodgy and a bit crappy implemented gives an interesting decision to make.

I'm still on for 10 pairs to order in a few days, but should I wait now until the new batch come out? or just get these ones as they are?

tricky decision.

I also restarted my own self build on my version 1 knockoffs again this weekend also.

Hi all

Does Melis or michelle work on the weekends, i`ve waited for ages for them to come on msn so i can try and find out whats happening.

I would still prefer a pair even though I have seen the youtube video - the 1st pair was always going to be for show - the other pair was for wearing.

These things are gonna kill me, I have not been so stressed in a good while - this is not the 1st time I have probably been ripped off - i`ll tell you`s a story tomorrow about how much I was scammed out of by chinese companys.

Night all

Best of luck sir.
Let me know if I can be of any more assistance.
Message me if you need any more photos.
I'm thinking of starting a thread on just measurements of every detail of the RDs.

Please do. I'm right behind you if you do this.

Now THAT sounds like a project I could get behind!

Now if only one of the members near you had access to a 3D scanner, then we'd really be in business.

...a guy can dream, right? :lol

And thanks for the offer. As you know, I really appreciate all of your continued help.

-Nick

My patterns need a bit of work on the correct shape for the collars, correct height etc, however what seems to be the hardest part (the clean toe) is easy and my patterns do go together. I've offered them for free in the name of the MAG community and would appreciate some assistance so more of us can actually own these shoes.

I also restarted my own self build on my version 1 knockoffs again this weekend also.

Cool lets get back on track and make this happen as enthusiast for these shoes.

Here is what we can expect from the V3s. Better electronics including light up straps, better materials, and possibly a more accurate upper. Other things are possible, by not likely. It's funny that there are already going to be V3s before anyone has even gotten the V2s. lol

Last edited:
This video is interesting! Seems like there defo will be a need batch possibly cheaper but better quality!!! Hmmm...

Don't buy Any Air Mags from any replica websites!!!!!! - YouTube

Just now had a chance to watch this video. WOW! Interesting to say the least. That's really something that hiphopiop made and posted it to warn everyone rather than not only trying to sell them, but at inflated prices. Seems they don't want to sell the crappy quality shoes at all, for any price. I'll give them credit for "rejecting" this batch of shoes, and based on the woman's comments, it seems like they actually have been keeping track of a lot of customers' comments/concerns/complaints. That would be awesome if they actually added the EL light to the strap for the next batch.

While shoesbagonsale is one of the more (or most?) respected and trustworthy of these dealers so far, this video (below) seems to be a little self-contradicting. The comments by "Michelle" as she presents the shoes are all positive, while the info posted by them under the video warns of the bad quality and recommends against buying this batch. Weird. Also, they chose a shoe with the familiar bad blue LED as front and center of their presentation, yet she doesn't mention it. It's like they made it as a sales video, and then later changed their minds and added the text below.

Bottom line, as long as everyone gets their money back at the moment, this is all taking a turn for the better if you ask me. Some of these shoe replica sellers DO seem to care, and know they need to get this shoe right in order to do well selling them. It's very popular, people are fussy, and they know it. Hold on just a few more months and hopefully they'll have something for us that they'll feel good about selling and we'll feel good about buying.

Fingers crossed. I'm just glad they're aware of things and are working on it.

Posted 3 hours ago on their (shoesbagonsale) facebook page.
Here`s the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwglegJKgLM&feature=share

I just watched the don't buy MAGs video and I'm glad that this video was released.
At first the video setting was low rez and it looked like the shoe was not even made of cloth. It looked like the same PVC of the V1, just in grey. So switched up to 1080P and you now see the weave of the cloth. Interesting all those pills on the tongue and just from a day. The hook side of the velcro would have done that.

*****. When is this rollercoaster gonna friggin stop!?

I'd still accept those for the time being as I could just wear them to hell without a care. So NOW we basically have to go thru this all again for V3?

**** me.

I'd say if the design and materials of this second batch are the same as the videos we've already seen then this should still be lumped in with V2. Quality Control issues do not a new version make in my eyes. If you really want to, and if they're basically the same shoe, you could probably call the second batch V2.5 :lol

-Nick

I'd say if the design and materials of this second batch are the same as the videos we've already seen then this should still be lumped in with V2. Quality Control issues do not a new version make in my eyes. If you really want to, and if they're basically the same shoe, you could probably call the second batch V2.5 :lol

-Nick

I agree, if you really want to call it something else then it would be v2.5. I still think its a v2 shoe since these weren't released.

The funny thing is that all the greed of raising the price on these has caused a lot of people to either not buy these or wait for improvements, which will most likely lead to these V2's being worth less than the $129 that most people were going to pay for these.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back