NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Remember that this translated from Chinese. My take on this is that they normally do not have "pre orders" but this particular sale is a "pre order" there for the sales are in a "pre order style" or "pre order fashion"

That makes sense, thanks.

i'm getting fed up with these factory guys! i asked again, and was now told next month!

the infamous "delay"!

Considering they keep getting delayed (since July!), they better be accurate!

yeah, but some of them say "they don't know".

They probably don't. If they are making these as "accurate" as we all hope, then there will probably be further delays after next month.

ps Did you check out SO2's clear soles? they look great!

Yeah I did. Did he cast those or are they cut from a mat? If they were cast, it is shame he didn't use the same pyramid mat I have and will be casting mine from.

Hi Brad,

That's not going to happen, I asked pickgoodshoes.com yesterday & the agent said they will get the pics next month :cry

Yeah, that still could only mean on the 1st rather than the 30th. And maybe thay mean it'll take them a while to get their own pics taken. There are plenty of KO shoes i've seen selling despite having only the stock photo of the real pair.

I just received another e-mail confirming another pair shipping end of this month.

Time for a pattern interrupt again.

As you know I am working on another scratch build MAG and tonight whilst moving stuff around my office [funny how I seem to not be able to throw stuff out - because you just never know when you might need that], I picked up a sample swatch of the fabric I use for my AT screens and I got to thinking...

attachment.php

These images are macro, so you normally would not see the mesh this clearly. These are the three colours I thought might be the most suitable. On the left is grey with white, centre is grey with grey and on the right is grey with black. They grey on grey is probably as close to the right shade.

The beauty of this mesh is that for a vinyl product, it actually breathes because it is a mesh. Its tough and will resist abrasions. You can cut it to shape and it does not fray unless you really pick at the edges. I have not attempted to sew this stuff yet, so don't know how it would go, but I believe that should not be a problem. I might have an off cut in the garage to experiment on and post a result later on.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back