Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The new show is awesome! One of my clients is the voice of Michaelangelo on the New Nick. I also manage Robbie Rist who voiced Michaelangelo in the live action movies, and Renae Jacobs who voiced April O'Neil in the original cartoon series!

The new show is awesome! One of my clients is the voice of Michaelangelo on the New Nick. I also manage Robbie Rist who voiced Michaelangelo in the live action movies, and Renae Jacobs who voiced April O'Neil in the original cartoon series!
good for you

i generally like the show, alltho i do have a problem if they continue making new villains every week with the goo. i dislike that.

You know what, I'm really impressed with the ever changing process of animation. I just finished watching Voltron Force (the current version) and liked that animation even though it was different, this is yet another unique take on animation. Thinking back when animation was just rudimentary, it's come a LONG way since Steamboat Willie.

And please tell me that my referencing Steamboat Willie didn't just make some of you go "who??" lol!!

I've really enjoyed the new series so far. Great voice talent and script. I too am hoping to see Bebop and Rocksteady. They would fit nicely with the brand of humor.

The crew making this really seem to get what we love about the Turtles and I'll take this over a potential Michael Bay fiasco any day.

I've been enjoying this show very much!
I'm really hoping for a blu ray release, but I read somewhere that Nickelodeon seldom releases their animated shows on video.

I'm still keeping up with the show, and still loving it. I'll definitely be purchasing this season when it's released on DVD/Blu-ray. I really don't understand all the hate from the "fans". It's actually a way better show than the late 80's cartoon I grew up with.

I really don't understand all the hate from the "fans". It's actually a way better show than the late 80's cartoon I grew up with.

Those "Fans" are the people who can't let go of their version of the show. The writing on this show is alot better than shows in the 90's had.

I got my son the 11" Donatello figure for X-mas. Went to the store just the other day and they were cleared out!

okay I'm going to have to find this, I didn't expect much but I have to give it a go after all these positive reviews. I only ever had 4 episodes and How It All Began of the old Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles on VHS, and that kept me going for years when it wasn't on TV.

I've been enjoying this show very much!
I'm really hoping for a blu ray release, but I read somewhere that Nickelodeon seldom releases their animated shows on video.

Boo. I'm sure the show would sell really well if released on DVD/Blu-ray. This version of TMNT is one I'd watch over and over again. :cry

The show returns tonight with a new episode at 7 pm Eastern, it will switch back to airing on Saturday from next week.

Hey, our entire family loves the show, even my wife, who wasn't a fan of the originals.Apparently there is also a movie slated for next year! I think Fishface and Dogpound are meant to replace Beebop and Rocksteady...Got my son the four turtles and the Shellraiser for christmas and he loves it! that thing can take a beating too! Much more than the Turtle Van! Anyone having trouble finding Splinter and Shredder? I think Fishface and Dogpound are meant to replace Beebop and Rocksteady...J

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back