M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

I just got my grip samples from the injection molding guys... My molds seemed to do very well..
IMG_2084_zpsuqwzaped.jpg

Lol and it depends on which grip too,, there is at least 3 diff patterns i have found ...LOL , got it as close as i could , but i think your right it would be hard to tell at any normal distance.. The lettering came out great.

Looks good. :thumbsup

In the above pic the originals "pyramids" look bigger and/or the lines between smaller, but without direct comparision it wouldn´t be really visible.

ill try to post some pictures of the other checkering designs on real grips,,, ive butchered some for the laser guy , mold process and sold some on the websight...
I found 75 more vintage grips from a store selling there stuff at the gun show last weekend... Along with a few more mags...

Sick! now THOSE are a hot commodity around here, I got an M19 once that had no bolts and I was dying to find some.

I like it - but arn´t they made from steel?

Its possible , but in all of my m19s they are brass and painted blk ... There is a hot blk oxide finish possible... The ones I have are all painted ....

- - - Updated - - -

Yep the real ones are.
My m38 screws are steel... but my m19 are all brass ... everyone check your scope and let me know .... I can make some steel too while there on the machine

Its possible , but in all of my m19s they are brass and painted blk ... There is a hot blk oxide finish possible... The ones I have are all painted ....

- - - Updated - - -

My m38 screws are steel... but my m19 are all brass ... everyone check your scope and let me know .... I can make some steel too while there on the machine

that's crazy... ALL out of 10 M19s and 3 M32s have had steel for me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back