M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

When I bookmarked this thread, it was because I was looking for a metal M19....I had no intention of building an E11 in any of its variants. Yet now I feel myself slowly sliding down that slippery slope....

Im here for you man , if you need something , have something for sale, any ideas Let ME KNOW ! LOL

- - - Updated - - -

I know when i first looked at this several month ago i was looking to make one e11. Had no idea it was so complex ...Ive met great people and the builds are getting bigger all the time
I love this!!!!

Check out these eagle counters
IMG_4421_zpsekpur4uw.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

A Veiw of part of the machining area

IMG_4426_zpsm9e5cgnl.jpg

I know what you mean,,,,, I started this to use and build some of the sterlings I own into e11 blasters . I had no idea the intricate nature of the stuff .Including all the other props and costumes..
I loves this kind of work. I love the details... Its my intention to help this art form become easier for all ...There is cost, but I think it will be better and easier and cheaper in the long run .The real vintage stuff is becoming very high...
That's why I love the input you guys are great!

Ran across a few vintage resistors for my cylinder builds,,, i like using the old carbon 60s and 70s stuff.. It makes the array look real and the leads that I cut off are used on the metalmite caps so the wire is vintage..... I keep my eyes open for them to pop up because finding period accurate resistors is getting tough..
IMG_4445_zpse4arpuxi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just acquired another m19 for my collection ..It is in almost perfect condition ....
IMG_4458_zpsstinuj8h.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Notice the mounting screw on this model ...

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_4459_zpsrkggrecc.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_4460_zpsgcfc8hto.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_4461_zpsad6f7kld.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I put a light thru the optics trying to get a picture of the scale inside but the camera will not do itt...
IMG_4462_zpsxntxaqdf.jpg

Dang man... you and whoever else is bidding against you are driving prices way up on these things. Every single one I see come up on eBay get last minute bid to insane heights between two parties. I was tempted until the last 5 seconds it went crazy.

How many do you have now?

Also that newest one looks to be definitely re-painted at some point.

Long story short I was supposed to buy it from him a few months ago in a package deal but he couldn't find it (the M19). I still got an awesome package deal so I'm still very happy.

I have 4 or 5 of them so if I ever decide to sell any you'll be second in line :) (maybe first since youre willing to pay ALOT for these)

Congrats on the buy

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back