M1 Garand / Thompson Scource?

Anyone know what brand that first Thompson is that Caplan posted? I can't find it anywhere. :( Looks like it has all the info on the side and evrything.....That'd be an added bonus considering it looks like a good one will be around $300. Mabey someone will help me out for my birthday, LOL.

eh!! guys

look my first post on the thread
with the link of seller Thompson machin gun

Models Guns in UK ti's good seller, quick shipping, and very nice réplica.

bests

Caplan

Last edited:
PFC guns are a pain to run. Especially when you have the benefit of comparing them to a real gun.

The only upside is that the PFC gun is full auto capable and you can shoot it inside the house and at your friends! :lol

Ahhh, didn't relise it was the blank firing one. I can't afford that much for one. lol. :p ;)

They also relisted the Thompson that can go into mutliple configs :

I'm not for sure if the stocks or wood or not, and I haven't inquired anymore about it. But I can always look at 'em. :lol

I was also looking at a Denix on ebay for like $250 shipped, but I'd have to buy a stick mag for $28. And the combo one above So that'd be about $280 total. But for another $30 I could have the other receiver from the package deal. (However I don't know if it's comparable to a Denix or what the diffrence is,etc. :( ) I'm so confused. :lol

OK, so again, if it's all just for looks, here ya go, can't get much cheaper...

http://www.kapowwe.com/mm5/merchant...ode=Kapowwe&Product_Code=43721&Category_Code=

Squared off rear sight, Cutts compensator, stick magazine...

Or this, and you could sub a stick mag for the drum one to keep the foregrip correct...

http://www.kapowwe.com/mm5/merchant...ode=Kapowwe&Product_Code=43720&Category_Code=

Likely as inexpensive and pseudo accurate as you can get, and any firing shots could likely be added post with CGI or the like...

Wow, I just might have to take a road trip to Sports Authority now. I need to grab myself a fedora from Berlington Coat Factory and some Mad Hatter stuff from JoAnn too. Warrants a trip says I! :D

God luck in ye travels, bro....I paid a hunnert bucks for mine on the 'bay, and turned around a week later, and found it at the Authority for 79.95! :eek
Rob

DANG, lol.

It's scary though, because I watched one go for nearly $200 here about a week ago. :confused

The ultimate in replica Thompson and M1 Garand

1) All metal MGC Tommy gun
2) Airsoft gas blowback 8mm M1 Garand with all wood stick
3) Airsoft M1A1 AEG with real sling

Last edited:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back