ALIENS - USCM M14A 10mm Caseless?

Paul H Edd

Hi, I've had a cursory look and not had any luck with these.
Ironically I bought 10 or so on ebay 3ish years ago but cannot find the seller in purchase history so no go.
1d like 25-50 10mm caseless rounds to go with my M14A build. I've got a flight case and 5x 30mm granades. Cast vp70 to finish and cast gerber mkII. Being UK these difficult to purchase. I have a ukara (airsoft permit for rif's) but the Herbert is still a no/no for several reasons and no vp70's to be found other than cast.
My primary interest is a M14A and accessories so ammo would be great. Can anyone help with 10mm caseless. I can get them printed if a .stl file exists and happy to pay to use one.

Oh, I've got a really nice cast of a belt tool from Chefs I believe. I must get it finished but not I have the rifle parts and paint I'll be getting going .
I know there's a lot of m14a builds posted. If I did one on here would it be of interest?
I'm using a Snow Wolf as the base as easy to get in the UK.

Finally there was a guy making and selling a sound card system that replicates the sound of a m14a firing, etc. I cannot find the link. I'd appreciate being pointed in the right direction .

I think it was Matsucorp that made a 10MM caseless round, but that was years ago. They were his own design, they are never seen in the movie, I don't think any of the games showed a round either.

I think it was Matsucorp that made a 10MM caseless round, but that was years ago. They were his own design, they are never seen in the movie, I don't think any of the games showed a round either.
These 10mm are a mythical type round and could look like all sorts. As you say there's none in the film.

I've got a large Nuprol plastic case sprayed up with Hudsons name, number, etc. The rifle will sit in the middle. Two spare mags and a box of 30mm granades. I'd like to either have rounds in a box and a mag with a couple in the mag plus cleaning kit so it looks like a decent enough interpretation of a USCM M14A rifle case. A mate has just produced two mag bases, he's a very skilled 3d artist/printer driver and changes designs so they actually work. I'll add mags that attach yo the base and latch into the rifle. These not resin as his resin machine down awaiting parts but these will work. Anyone want any bases I can ask him. Approx £6.00 plus post.

Attachments

• received_1700143473789757.jpeg
    received_1700143473789757.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
I'm having Sulaco floor tiles printed out 1/4 scale atm, the grill type and the pattern (milk crate) type as bases for props.I'll speak to Pete about bases the tile tests look amazing

One of the problems of caseless ammo is the ease that it will cook off in a hot barrel since there is no case. The HK G11 had an interesting method of chambering the rounds.

I think this failed weapon was the probably the idea that Cameron had when making Aliens. This way the 'Hollywood Magazine' would be more believable.

TazMan2000

One of the problems of caseless ammo is the ease that it will cook off in a hot barrel since there is no case. The HK G11 had an interesting method of chambering the rounds.

I think this failed weapon was the probably the idea that Cameron had when making Aliens. This way the 'Hollywood Magazine' would be more believable.

TazMan2000
Its nice that yhey didn't go the lazer weapon route, its too easy. The weapons on ALIENS are classics and if only...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back