Svt40 and vetterli vitali m1870/87

jubylives

Hello. Just joined on suggestion by a member of a 3d printing group I am in. I am a builder not a maker. As in I make firearm replicas using a pair of 3d printers but am sorely lacking in the creating of them in programs. I just can't get the knack for them. Too old and find theses 3d programs as unnecessarily complicated.

Anyway I am trying to build a Svt40 and a Vetterli Vitali m1870/87 in 1:1 scale. Hoping someone here has these in files i can use for 3d printing. Locating these two in formats suitable has proven impossible. Have found models but they are more for games or animations. Any help is appreciated. Included some pics of a couple of the builds I've done.

Jeremy

Attachments

• 20230723_182622.jpg
    20230723_182622.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 49
  • 20230524_194827.jpg
    20230524_194827.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 48
  • 20230729_165510.jpg
    20230729_165510.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 57
Hello. Just joined on suggestion by a member of a 3d printing group I am in. I am a builder not a maker. As in I make firearm replicas using a pair of 3d printers but am sorely lacking in the creating of them in programs. I just can't get the knack for them. Too old and find theses 3d programs as unnecessarily complicated.

Anyway I am trying to build a Svt40 and a Vetterli Vitali m1870/87 in 1:1 scale. Hoping someone here has these in files i can use for 3d printing. Locating these two in formats suitable has proven impossible. Have found models but they are more for games or animations. Any help is appreciated. Included some pics of a couple of the builds I've done.

Jeremy
Your replicas are looking life-like. Maybe PM TazMan2000; he might be able to help you;)

Thanks. I put a lot of work into them. The 1919 took 6 months to complete. I will see if I can figure out how to find and message that feller.

Thanks. I put a lot of work into them. The 1919 took 6 months to complete. I will see if I can figure out how to find and message that feller.
Click the envelope at the upper right hand side of your screen. Type the recipient's name (TazMan2000) and a title...write your msg.;)

If you and up not having any luck finding available correct and printable files of these, feel free to shoot me a message. I've modeled a ton of weapons for print (real and fictional) and can help you out if you come up short (hopefully they are already out there somewhere) (y)

Appreciate it. What would it cost to have you do it? I'm having no luck at all finding anyone to make it. My fusion 360 is the free one and does not have the step neccessary to make it solid. I do have obj and the blender files if that helps any.

Jeremy

Appreciate it. What would it cost to have you do it? I'm having no luck at all finding anyone to make it. My fusion 360 is the free one and does not have the step neccessary to make it solid. I do have obj and the blender files if that helps any.

Jeremy
Shoot me a message, we can discuss how 'functional' you are looking for and I can get you a quote :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back