Lile Rambo First Blood Knife

Here are some pics of my newest Brand New Handmade Andrew Clifford First Blood syle survival knife. The number is the lowest one, which is 001!! It has a Randall #14 style handle and a First Blood style blade, but with solid serrations vs split serrations! Andy made this knife especially for me and In Loving Memory of my deceased baby brother who sadly passed away in 2012 at the young age of 36! Justin was definitely a one-of-a-kind person as is this knife that was so wonderfully made in his memory. It is full tang and the blade is 440C steel and I believe has a Rockwell hardness of 58. It sure has the characteristics of the two most popular knives ever made, the Randall #14 and the Lile First Blood movie knife

Andrew "Andy" Clifford is an outstanding and very seasoned knife and sheath maker. he also makes his own sheaths for his knives and it is no surprise that the sheaths that come with his knives are just as nice, if not nicer, than the knives which he made and made it for. Anyway, just thought I'd post these pics.

Attachments

• Handmade ACK Survival Knife Justin Memorial Knife Pic #2.jpg
    Handmade ACK Survival Knife Justin Memorial Knife Pic #2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 506
  • Handmade ACK Survival Knife Justin Memorial Knife!.jpg
    Handmade ACK Survival Knife Justin Memorial Knife!.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 625
Hello,

Here are pics of my newest knife, which is like the very first Rambo 3 knife that Stallone originally chose for the movie. It resembles the one that he was using in the mine field, which had the serrations such as this one. Of course, as everyone knows, right after that scene he chose the famous Hibben knife to be the actual one for the rest of the movie.

Not taking anything at all away from the Hibben knife Or Mr. Hibben himself, but I personally think Stallone should have stuck with the serrated knife style like the ones he used in the first two Rambo movies! And I think this same way for his Rambo 4 knife as well. I just think it would have made more sense.

In the movie First Blood, he had the knife he had with the serrations he had for sentimental reasons I think. With the arrest, I can understand him losing that knife to the authorities and not having the same one for the Missions movie. But if you notice, he did keep the same concept with the same number of serrations which I belkieve represented his Green Beret team of friends. It could have been thought of like since he was arrested and lost the first one, he specifically requested to have the Missions one made for those same sentimental reasons.

But then comes Rambo 3, which started off great with him using the same serrated type knife. I think it would have been better had he of still used the same knife from the Missions movie. We all know that as he walked away at the end of Rambo Missions, he still had that knife, So I think it only be fitting that he used the same Missions knife for Rambo 3, and then also for Rambo 4. But that is probably just my weird thinking.

Anyhow, the blade on it is 5/16ths inches thick and is made with 1095 high carbon steel, which hapens to be my favorite steel (tied with 550C and 5160). The length of the blade is 11 3/4" and it is just barely under 3 inches wide at the widest point! And the sheath is also handmade is is just absolutely beautiful and fits the knife superbly! Just couldn't be made any better!

Anyway, sorry for the long analogy here, LOL! Here are pics of my latest greatest handmade knife!

Did you get this knife from a maker named Nicole by any chance

Did you get this knife from a maker named Nicole by any chance

Hello,

I don't know what the maker's first name is. I bought it from a Seller but they weren't the actual Maker of the knife. The knife has Harding engraved on the tang. To this day, I've not been able to find out who actually made this knife. So many knife makers whose last name is Harding. Bit then again, the name Harding could be just the engraved Customer name with whom the knife maker made it for. I sure wish I could find out who actually made it because I tell ya, they sure did a Helluva job!! The knife is a real beast!

Here is my Andy Wood Lile stamped First Blood tribute knife. The display has rocks and leaves from Hope BC which most of the film was shot. :)

yu9z.jpg

94sm.jpg

bp7i.jpg

dlso.jpg

cez6.jpg

Hello,

Here are some pics of my beautiful new handmade Andrew Clifford Sly II with custom made sheath. It is the very first one in a series run. Andy is a superb knife and sheath maker. he has been making knives and sheaths for over 30 years. I am very blessed to have obtained and own this knife which was just recently purchased.

Attachments

• ACK Handmade Sly II 1st One Pic 1.jpg
    ACK Handmade Sly II 1st One Pic 1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 307
  • ACK Handmade Sly II 1st One Pic 2.jpg
    ACK Handmade Sly II 1st One Pic 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 175
Hello everyone, I thought I'd postarvi my humble work, I am a fan of the knife of the film, unfortunately I could never buy one of the 100, but with a little patience I have created a .. measures and designs available on the net.
D2 steel knife, 9-inch guard equal to the film 440c, hollow handles with aluminum cap (to be done) and brass bushing. The sheath of my building is copied from the photos of the N5 appeared on the network ... Thanks for your attention :) Greetings to all
mio fb 2.jpgMio fb.jpg

I had one right after Rambo 2 came out, It had the matches saw and all that in the hilt with a black leather sheath. Was more than likely a knock off but I loved that thing.. lol wish it had held up over the years.

Here are pics of my handmade Bill Schiller First Blood knife, which the blade and guard are made with 440V steel. The handle and endcap are made with 416 ss. The sheath is an awesome brand new handmade Bob Schrap custom fitted sheath. The sheath design is a collaboration of my own ideas along with my good friend and sheath maker, Mr. Bob Schrap. We both came up with design ideas and then put the all together...added more....took ideas away...and this is the result!! I did not want a movie accurate First Blood sheath. Personally I think there are already enough of those out there. And besides, I don't exactly care for the looks and design of the movie sheath, no disrespect intended. I had a movie accurate FB sheath by Johnson Sheaths and I didn't care for it so I got rid of it. This sheath is the kind that I like!

Attachments

• My New Handmade Bob Schrap Sheath For My Schiller Handmade First Blood Knife Pic 1.jpg
    My New Handmade Bob Schrap Sheath For My Schiller Handmade First Blood Knife Pic 1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 298
  • My New Handmade Bob Schrap Sheath For My Schiller Handmade First Blood Knife Pic 2.jpg
    My New Handmade Bob Schrap Sheath For My Schiller Handmade First Blood Knife Pic 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 329
  • My New Handmade Bob Schrap Sheath For My Schiller Handmade First Blood Knife Pic 3.jpg
    My New Handmade Bob Schrap Sheath For My Schiller Handmade First Blood Knife Pic 3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 367
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back