Rambo First Blood Part 2 HALO Parachute Jumper Display.

As close as I could get it, being on a very low income. :)

Attachments

• jo jo 9.jpg
    jo jo 9.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 23
  • jo jo 2.jpg
    jo jo 2.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 20
  • jo jo 3.jpg
    jo jo 3.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 19
  • jo jo 4.jpg
    jo jo 4.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 24
  • jo jo 5.jpg
    jo jo 5.jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 20
  • jo jo 6.jpg
    jo jo 6.jpg
    412.8 KB · Views: 23
  • jo jo 8.jpg
    jo jo 8.jpg
    436.6 KB · Views: 24
  • jo jo 9.jpg
    jo jo 9.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 18
  • jo jo 10.jpg
    jo jo 10.jpg
    449.7 KB · Views: 16
  • jo jo 15.jpg
    jo jo 15.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 20
That looks awesome.

Are you planning to buff the mannequin out and pose him? I am about to go on my third go around with foam rubber and gorilla tape on my Vader to get him to Prowse size.

Can I ask where you got the bow backpack? I love that you have it properly attached to his leg.

Also could you post some pics of the rest of your collection? Most of your old threads pics are no good anymore. It would be cool to see how everything looks now.

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks awesome.

Are you planning to buff the mannequin out and pose him? I am about to go on my third go around with foam rubber and gorilla tape on my Vader to get him to Prowse size.

Can I ask where you got the bow backpack? I love that you have it properly attached to his leg.

Also could you post some pics of the rest of your collection? Most of your old threads pics are no good anymore. It would be cool to see how everything looks now.

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi, thanks for the kind comments. The bow pack I bought off eBay quite some time ago, which I had to adapt...It still needs a few tweaks, to make it a little more screen accurate. Although I have shortened all 9 mannequins that are Rambo themed, getting them down to 5' 10", I am not quite confident as yet, to make the arms poseable...maybe one day. I'll post more pics of my collection when I finally get time, hang in there...No pun intended. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back