Licensed Blade Runner Prop Replicas on the way!

We actually have the grips in hand. Just been so busy with everything else we haven't put them up yet.
We'll update on the mailing list when ready to roll. Probably sometime next week. Not doing many of them.
The grips are also just a one-time thing.

Are they compatible with the Tomen by any chance?

We actually have the grips in hand so we'll skip reserve and just start shippin!
Just been so busy with everything else we haven't put them up yet.

We'll update on the mailing list when ready to roll. Probably sometime next week. Not doing many of them.
The grips are also just a one-time thing.

Niiiiice!!!! I will follow closely. Count. Me. In.

Just received mine! It came witha nice insert book with some really cool technical drawings of parts of the gun. It also came with an oversized cheese head screw to replace the weaver knob if desired. And a bunch of allen head wrenchs.

I guess they want me to take it apart. :D

Couldn’t be happier. It’s a stunning piece!

Attachments

• IMG_2084.jpeg
    IMG_2084.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 288
  • IMG_2085.jpeg
    IMG_2085.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 276
  • IMG_2087.jpeg
    IMG_2087.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 279
That's a genuinely awesome stand, did you build it yourself?

That's made by Akwalek

Grips are up! Very few were done. No reserve; they're here.

Random thought... Curious if a few chess pieces might be a good product idea? Just a few, and a small portion of the chess board? A small display? I always wanted just the owl.

Grips are up! Very few were done. No reserve; they're here.

Thanks. +1

Hey, Gang!

Just a head's up! The forthcoming press release will get into more detail but Paragon FX Group has partnered with Alcon Entertainment, LLC and will be producing licensed prop replicas and merchandise from the BR universe. Paragon is currently in pre-production on everything from a studio scale spinner to multiple versions (including model kits) of Deckard's iconic blaster. Lot's of fun ahead with this one! More soon.
You would be my one true hero if you could make a working replica of the joi Eminator with the soundfile and if possible made from metal ❤️❤️❤️ The 3D Printed ones just won't do it for me anymore. I worked on one and it broke while i figured a push button mechanic.

Does anyone know if a steel barrel mod for the Tomenosuke blasters will also work on the Paragon blaster? I'm guessing the internal structures are the same, so cutting/filing down the resin barrel shouldn't be a problem?

Following. I’m going to order the barrel from SD Studios & hope that I can find some guidance on the upgrade
Research SD Studios a little more before deciding if you want to support them.

Research SD Studios a little more before deciding if you want to support them.

Thank you. Well taken. I’m grateful for your help & suggestion.

for help on how to upgrade the barrel with a metal one, I have created a thread a few years back for people to share their tips for the Tomen assembly kits.
here is my post on how I cut my barrel and upgraded it, it's not terribly difficult :)

for help on how to upgrade the barrel with a metal one, I have created a thread a few years back for people to share their tips for the Tomen assembly kits.
here is my post on how I cut my barrel and upgraded it, it's not terribly difficult :)
Thanks so much! I’m grateful for your help.

Thanks for the enthusiasm!

The number one way to stay in the loop is to simply join our mailer. When there is something to share,
we always place it their first.

Rylo is there plans for a kit version of the metal blaster at all? :)
Hi there. Sadly, I can't always answer everyone's questions here on the RPF. Especially, when it comes to future plans, what we plan to do, etc.
That sort of thing tends to happen when approved and when it's appropriate. That said, I appreciate you asking. Join Paragon's mailer to stay in the loop on all projects!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back