Paragon Blade Runner Resin Stunt Blaster - HELP!!!

scotttobekiddin

I have purchased this resin kit. Apparently it's near identical to the Tomenosuke Blaster resin kit. As I haven't assembled resin kits before, can some kind soul recommend a glue as there are several loose parts for assembly.

My brother bought the same resin kit from Paragon and he used Gorilla Glue / super glue and the barrel ended up discoloured? So must've been some kind of horrible reaction to the glue!!!!! Can anyone help me get the right glue so this doesn't happen to me!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased this resin kit. Apparently it's near identical to the Tomenosuke Blaster resin kit. As I haven't assembled resin kits before, can some kind soul recommend a glue as there are several loose parts for assembly.

My brother bought the same resin kit from Paragon and he used Gorilla Glue / super glue and the barrel ended up discoloured? So must've been some kind of horrible reaction to the glue!!!!! Can anyone help me get the right glue so this doesn't happen to me!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!
I stopped using superglue as it gives off a chemical vapour that can mess up paint.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back