Licensed Blade Runner Prop Replicas on the way!

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey, Gang!

Just a head's up! The forthcoming press release will get into more detail but Paragon FX Group has partnered with Alcon Entertainment, LLC and will be producing licensed prop replicas and merchandise from the BR universe. Paragon is currently in pre-production on everything from a studio scale spinner to multiple versions (including model kits) of Deckard's iconic blaster. Lot's of fun ahead with this one! More soon.

Coolsies. But I fear that Spinner will be insanely expensive even for those with some money to toss around on dust collectors. Looking forward to see what is to come.

The big boy is a mind bender and will undoubtedly be out of reach for many. It will be offered in the US and Japan in very small numbers. Fear not though, smaller options may be in the mix, too! The product plan for this property is broad so there's plenty of room to stretch out.

Let's hope the existing licenced and pre-licence Tomenosuke blasters out there don't suddenly become worthless because of the influx of new models & kits.

Last edited:
Hey, Gang!

Just a head's up! The forthcoming press release will get into more detail but Paragon FX Group has partnered with Alcon Entertainment, LLC and will be producing licensed prop replicas and merchandise from the BR universe. Paragon is currently in pre-production on everything from a studio scale spinner to multiple versions (including model kits) of Deckard's iconic blaster. Lot's of fun ahead with this one! More soon.
Great news Rylo ! GC

Hey, Gang!

Excellent! Thank you for the heads up. I've been looking around for a blaster kit for some time.

When 2049 came out, I thought it was great that NECA sold an inexpensive-yet-decently-detailed die-cast model of K's Spinner....but I was always bummed that I couldn't find a Deckard Spinner in the same scale to display alongside it. (NECA's K Spinner is 6" long; they don't explicitly state the scale, but it seems somewhere around 1:30ish?)

If there's any plan for a "budget" product line for more casual collectors, I'd love to see a Deckard Spinner around that size--and heck, if you made other vehicles from the BR universe all at the same scale, I'd probably grab those too!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back