Licensed Blade Runner Prop Replicas on the way!

Did we ever figure out if these were basically Tomenosuke repackaged or a whole new license/model?
This is Paragon FX Group, license.

The majority of Tomenosuke's runs were not licensed. I point this out for no other reason than to make clear, we did not partner with Tomenosuke.

We are licensed through Alcon Entertainment, but we did use Tomenosuke's build team for these. They had proven themselves more than capable and 100% dialed in, having already invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in engineering and tooling.

This allowed us to land a licensed, dialed in replica in the US for 200.00 less than previously offered.

Simply put, Paragon is licensed by Alcon Entertainment for Blade Runner 2049 and Tomenosuke was our manufacturer. (y)

Last edited:
This is Paragon FX Group, license.

The majority of Tomenosuke's runs were not licensed. I point this out for no other reason than to make clear, we did not partner with Tomenosuke.

We are licensed through Alcon Entertainment, but we did use Tomenosuke's build team for these. They had proven themselves more than capable and 100% dialed in, having already invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in engineering and tooling.

This allowed us to land a licensed, dialed in replica in the US for 200.00 less thank previously offered.

Simply put, Paragon is licensed by Alcon Entertainment for Blade Runner 2049 and Tomenosuke was our manufacturer. (y)
Thank you for clarifying! The licensing part is definitely an important point to mention.

Mine arrived this afternoon :-D Just now getting to take a look. 20230501_185632~2.jpg

I asked about that and got this from Paragon over at Instagram;

View attachment 1697347

So if anyone knows a good 'forwarding service' in the USA I would like to hear about it as I have never come across such a service.
Yeah, I've never heard of a forwarding service in the USA. I have friends that live in the States, so I could have the items shipped to them and then forwarded to me. Would be so much easier if they could ship direct though.

Probably a dumb question, so forgive my ignorance, but why does the barrel on the 2049 blasters look darker (to me) than what was seen in the original 1982 film? Is the darker barrel screen accurate to what was used in 2049? Is it supposed to represent 30 years of aging?

Is the Elite Blaster Full Metal or has it also Plasticparts in some areas like the Tomenosuke blasters had in the past?

Some resin and some plastic. I assume the side panels are plastic and the cylinder is resin. I remember reading that it had to due to Japanese gun law that the cylinder could not be metal.

I asked about that and got this from Paragon over at Instagram;

View attachment 1697347

So if anyone knows a good 'forwarding service' in the USA I would like to hear about it as I have never come across such a service.
I used Stackry to deliver my Nerf Aliens Pulse rifle from the US to the UK. Homepage | Stackry

They were great, delivery took less than 2 weeks from ordering the rifle and cost about £50

I'd be more concerned with customs seizing a 1000.00 package.

That's a huge gamble to take and no amount of insurance is going to cover it. You would quite simply be out the money and the prop.

We're always looking to expand our territories, but even if we could ship this one overseas, we wouldn't want to assume the risk.
I do hope we can get to where we can possibly get some of our other BR 2049 merch over there though. (y)

As I've said before, I wish I could blanket the planet with our stuff, but I don't want to see anyone disappointed. That's a big gamble to take with customs. Just lookin' out.

Rylo, maybe it could be interesting to ask Tomenosuke how airsoft shops in Japan succeed in shipping airsoft replica firearms worlwide, maybe they have agreements with Customs...I don't know but I'm always surprised to see those amazing firearm replicas ship to all over the world from a country which is really "hard" with weapons and weapons alike......I say that just to eventually help, no complaint in my words :)

But as you mentioned earlier, maybe it's the Licensor who is not interested to ship to international !!!

My tomenosuke got to the uk no problem. HCG put some documentation on the box stating what it is.

Got mine today. Wow it’s gorgeous! So clean and…crisp? Definitely could benefit from a custom weathering job. Rylo, it appears to be fully disassemblable. I see the schematic diagram and parts list in the booklet. I’m curious does Paragon intend to provide access to parts at some point?
IMG_4486.jpeg
IMG_4487.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey, Glad you like it.

Not intended to be dissasembled. The schematic is just showing how the sausage was made.

Paragon will not be proving any parts other than optional grips. (Root Beer and Black)

This is a one-time run. Once they're gone, we will not be revisiting the Elite Blaster.

Enjoy!

Hey, Glad you like it.

Not intended to be dissasembled. The schematic is just showing how the sausage was made.

Paragon will not be proving any parts other than optional grips. (Root beer and Black)

This is a one-time run. Once they're gone, we will not be revisiting the Elite Blaster.

Enjoy!
When can we expect the grips to be available to reserve?

Rylo, maybe it could be interesting to ask Tomenosuke how airsoft shops in Japan succeed in shipping airsoft replica firearms worlwide, maybe they have agreements with Customs...I don't know but I'm always surprised to see those amazing firearm replicas ship to all over the world from a country which is really "hard" with weapons and weapons alike......I say that just to eventually help, no complaint in my words :)

But as you mentioned earlier, maybe it's the Licensor who is not interested to ship to international !!!
I appreciate the suggestion. Again, our license is US only so the topic is really moot.
Airsoft does indeed have numerous exemptions.

When can we expect the grips to be available to reserve?
We actually have the grips in hand so we'll skip reserve and just start shippin!
Just been so busy with everything else we haven't put them up yet.

We'll update on the mailing list when ready to roll. Probably sometime next week. Not doing many of them.
The grips are also just a one-time thing.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back