Korbanth 38" Super Star Destroyer model

Randy,

Are you around? I have sent several emails to you... Please contact me on discreet freq.

Thanks,
Falk

the plexiglass was cut in sections for both the top and bottom hulls of the six foot SSD model...and the surface details is being applied...the engines were turned on a lathe at a metal shop, so they will look nice once molded and casted...imagine having that hanging from a ceiling with fiber optic lights.

might look like the original LFL SSD -
superstardestroyerKazship.jpg

SSD1.jpg

e27.jpg

e30.jpg

e29.jpg

This image appears maybe to be measurements of the actual screen used 9 foot one, I think, I just found these images and using them for references.

PlanviewV0a.jpg

This image appears maybe to be measurements of the actual screen used 9 foot one, I think, I just found these images and using them for references.

Nah - those are from the renders and measurements I did - I sent them to you a few months ago. Here's a couple more while I'm at it! Did I ever finish sending you those other reference pics? Sorry if not - let me know what areas you need covered.

Re the drawing, some measurements ARE taken off the original, but only a few - the rest are extrapolated (guesstimated!) from those. I didn't take the measurements, they were kindly done for me by a licensee during an Archive visit. The overall length should be correct (the one from BotLA and Chronicles isn't, unfortunately).

Cheers,
Martyn

Also, I have 3 castings that were made of this SSD model, using a fresh newly made mold, and will very likely move on to other projects so if anyone wanted to obtain one of these models of the 38 inch Super Star Destroyer, please email me - triomirett@gmail.com

Last edited:
Hey my pleasure. They're just the main structural elements, obviously; I was trying to work out the basics for an armature.

Um, best to be very careful with the vending posts though - could get the thread moved to the Junkyard.

the progress is slow...other things keep pushing this to the side, but it wont die, too much money invested in the hulls to be cut from the plastic and the blueprinting needed, so cant stop now after spending $1000+ in the designing phase.

Wow, beautiful model! I remember doing not one, but two of those fiber optic SD kits they once sold. Can't imagine doing something like this.
Can't wait to see the 6 footer.

hey there, my new email is triomirett@gmail.com - still have a 38 inch SSD model left. if anyone is interested. I also have the newest project about ready to make available...

its a 9foot long SCALED Star Destroyer Bridge model. So think of the SD Bridge from the neck up, with the balls on top any everything, all made in panels so it can easily be drilled out and Fiber Optic lights can be added to it, with ease. making 10-20 kits right from the get go, so these will later be able to be added to the 9foot scale Star Destroyer model that will be made available. Pics coming, as well as cost...believe me, this is going to be incredible....

the front of the bridge will be close to 15-18 inches across, and 8-9 front top to bottom, not counting the neck which is about 5 inches...and dont forget the 3-4 inch deflector shield balls on top.

You Star Destroyer lovers will not be disappointed with the level of detail.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back