Iron Man 3

AMC has put up their Iron Man Marathon page. It's still listed as "coming soon", but Fandango and AMC are starting to push their ticket presales today so I expect this to go on sale this week.

AMC Theatres: Iron Man Marathon

Iron Man 1, Iron Man 2, Avengers, then Iron Man 3 at midnight. I'll be there.

I'm still not sold on the Silver Centurion armor. There's hardly any silver on it. At least in the books the arms and thighs were white. This suit basically has silver accents. It just doesn't cut it for me.

Over here in Hong Kong, Hysan Place and Hot Toys opened up their IRON MAN 3 display, complete with Tony's Hall of Armor and Hot Toys' figures and busts. I don't know how long we'll have to wait before these figures go on sale though, but that battle-damaged Mark 42 with RDJ's bloody face is looking really good!

:love

Yeah. That's probably because the pictures were taken with my camera phone and I didn't use the HDR function then, though now I can't actually remember how yellow it actually looked...

Might have to go and have another look!

Those pics just remind me how much i hate the color scheme of the main suit. There's far too much gold, it needs more red to be more balanced.

Those are painted busts though, made for display. There is no guarantee that the colours will be exactly the same as what you'd see in the film. I wouldn't stress too much over those pics :D

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back