Iron Man 3

And by Hulk Buster they meant:

8560776740_1dea5292ca.jpg

im2b.jpg

What Armor suit is he jumping on in this shot? Has anybody been able to work it out yet?

It appears that the suit is "open" in the back, so that would leave me to believe he is in fact entering it. Wouldn't be a stretch considering the armor parts "flying" onto him at will with the Extremis..

Are those the "Y-Wing" and the "Tron" suits? That's the first thing that came to mind in seeing them.

Last edited:
And for that suit he's jumping into, its not the hyper velocity, but appears to the Stealth suit. Even the toy has the odd face plate:

Iron-man-hasbro-5_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

Re: Re: Iron Man 3

And for that suit he's jumping into, its not the hyper velocity, but appears to the Stealth suit. Even the toy has the odd face plate:

Iron-man-hasbro-5_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

I was gonna say, from the pics Marvel has releases of the suits, the Hyper Velocity suit doesn't have those crazy jagged angle shoulders, but they appear to be more of a Stealth suit type, build with sharp angles like a stealth aircraft...

Sent from my HTC One X

That toy is almost dead on with the stealth concept armor from the first movie. I just hope that this is a horrible depiction of what is actually in the movie.
eTB4Yzo.jpg

I'd rather have it look like the concept one rather then the toy

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back