Iron Man 3

Those are painted busts though, made for display. There is no guarantee that the colours will be exactly the same as what you'd see in the film. I wouldn't stress too much over those pics :D
Except that it's almost exactly the way it looks in every still and trailer that has come out.

From the Fandango commercial, it appears that the Extremis soldiers do in deed have bright red glowing eyes ala the comic!!!

Sent from my HTC One X

So the newer figures are up on the Hot Toys website. It seems the Mark XLII does have a more subdued gold color and not that bright yellow in my earlier photos. Must've been the light... :lol

Kinda' just realized this, but after a quick keyword search through the forums I've realized that no one seems to be attempting the new arc reactor shown in the trailers. I would've thought a few builders (such as ThrowingChicken and pRoJectEarth7 to name but two) would've tried their hands on it...or perhaps they're waiting for a clear screenshot of the uncovered reactor first?

:confused

Attachments

• 10922.jpg
    10922.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 180
I bought me and my friends 6 tickets on the 7th March for IM3 lol to watch it in the V.I.P Leather seats with free drink and popcorn in 3D IMAX on the 25th.....
Came to around £130 tickets for 6 tickets....WORTH IT!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back