Iron Man 3

Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Part of an few frames of animation I found - appeared to have bits of the roof falling behind so its seems.. well.. legit.

EDIT: Found and attached a clearer photo.

It looks like MsSleeper shopped her face in there! :lol

Last edited:
That screen shot isn't in the new TV spot that has been floating around about 2 days or so. I have watched it a few times.....

If you have Facebook, just search for the "iron man" fan page, it is still up on his page....

Sent from my HTC One X

It's not shopped. The trailer was on TV last night. There's a quick shot of Pepper's face in the helmet. She tells tony, " I got you" and he says, "I got you first."

Disney has already blocked that one too!. Lol that is a different spot than the one i have saw....

I don't mind pre release spoilers because you really never know what is happening and when.... They are really to intensify the want to see the movie :)..

Sent from my HTC One X

I love that disney blocks the news media too. Well it's not the first time someone other than tony wore the armor, there is one issue where all his friends wore them to come save him.

The thing is, they have already stated that the mansion attack happen in the first act of the movie, so most of the teasers and spoilers we have seen., and they are accomplishing their mission, I am extremely excited to see this movie

Sent from my HTC One X

And we all remember the trailer for iron man 2 where pepper kisses the iron man helmet. Never happened in the movie....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

They're slowly making the new suits unlockable on Facebook every day.

Mark33_zps92debacb.jpg

Mark40_zps8ff4ffa2.jpg

I know it doesn't have too many fans, but I can't wait to see this bad boy.
HeavyDuty_zps2f34f80a.jpg

That mark 40 looks a bit like the Hammer suit in IM2 to me.

I love it. I remember seeing an earlier trailer with that shot, where Tony is on the floor and the suit is towering over him. It seems almost menacing, like the suit has become self-aware and is turning on its creator. At the time I thought "whut?"...

Now I see, Pepper is in the suit, protecting him. Nice!

Only another month til I can see this movie!!

Re: Re: Iron Man 3

Yeah....... It was in the bonus features for an alternative opening though....

Sent from my HTC One X

True but it was never going to be In the film as tony and pepper weren't together until the end so it contradicted the whole film in regards to their relationship.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back