Iron Man 3

Robert Downey Jr. sustained an ankle injury on the set of Iron Man 3 in Wilmington, North Carolina while performing a stunt. There will be a short delay in the production schedule while he recuperates.

Pretty cool he is doing some of his own stunts lol

Robert Downey Jr. sustained an ankle injury on the set of Iron Man 3 in Wilmington, North Carolina while performing a stunt. There will be a short delay in the production schedule while he recuperates.

Pretty cool he is doing some of his own stunts lol

That just delays the announcement of Captain America 2 coming here to Wilmington next year. They're waiting for IM3 to wrap before saying anything.

There is a large studio lot on 23rd st in Wilmington. Originally built in the early '80's by Dino DeLaurentis it's een used for a lot of productions including the first two TMNT films and the Crow. It houses the largest bluescreen in the world (for one of the Kong movies) and now has the largest watertank on the east coast. (which brought in Journey 2, the first 3D movie here, but not the last Piranha 3DD shot here soon after)

When Marvel booked the studio, they booked the stages for two years, so if they liked it they would film another movie the following year. Turns out to be Cap2. They spent a large amount of money to install a massive security system on their production offices and stages they were renting. So, hopefully we become Marvel central. I would love it if Avengers 2 came here.

Ive seen people posting pics of the iron patriot, the mark 8, but i wonder if war machine's suit is going to be the same as im2 or if it will have improvements like tony does in every movie, anyone?

I was just look at a comparison between the mark 8 and the iron patriot and the helmets looks very similar. any one else notice that??????

allways this speculating if it is war machine.

its not, at least thats my oppinion. i dont see a point in this, it has nothing to do with war machine, and its not even confirmed, so dont tell anyone that its war machine until its confirmed.

I agree that it is definitely not war machine. I think war machine will become separated from the military in some way and turn mercenary and get upgraded from Tony.

Which lead to the military stealing or maybe buying the mk 8 to create a new military suit which is a cross between iron man and cap. ie Iron patriot.

Maybe??????????

allways this speculating if it is war machine.

its not, at least thats my oppinion. i dont see a point in this, it has nothing to do with war machine, and its not even confirmed, so dont tell anyone that its war machine until its confirmed.

I feel better now phew!!! :)

IGN had an article that refers to:

giving MK XLVII to Pepper Potts... yes, that is 47... he supposedly has a way to remotely control a bunch of these for battle...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back