Imperial Armor/Dan Laws

Waiting 2 and 3 years for something you have paid up front for is absolutely disgraceful.

You would be as well sticking $10 or $20 away a month for 3 years in a bank account and at least you would get interest?

After the 3 years you could buy something of quality from a reputable seller who delivers on time :)

I have seen Dan Laws stuff and it looks good but after reading this thread I wouldn't deal with him ever.

Good luck to the guys who are still waiting for items.

I understand people want his stuff and are willing to pay upfront,but the fact that he's willing to take the money upfront and knowing he won't deliver for 3+ years shows his character. I could never take somebody's money knowing I won't deliver for years no matter how much they WANT to give it to me. I just couldn't do it to someone. I wouldn't sleep at night. There's a handful of characters around here that do it and people give them immunity due to the fact that there product is awesome and they will deliver one day but to me that doesn't excuse taking someone's cash up front for years wait.

Ben

I can't say about anyone else but I was told six months. If I had any clue it would be three years I would never have done it,..ever. I have said, after finally receiving the fist part of my order (1/4 worth after 2 1/2 years) that it was worth it as far as quality, detail etc but yeah, I would never have done it had I known nor will I do it again.

He assured me about a week ago my Tie set would go out in a week. This is the third or fourth time he has said it.

God only knows how long I will have to wait for my finished At At.

Tom

I'd heard that as far as the TIE gear was concerned, he'd had help from JRS members to clear the backlog. If that was the case, I'd assume any TIE stuff would be sorted more quickly.

Well we are now in 2016 and still no Tie Armour, no communication either, not really impressed.

Into year 5. I finally got my At At but still no Tie. It's been a year since he said I would have it in a week. I sent a message today that he needs to send the Tie Kit or a refund and I am done waiting.

When I had to sell the At AT after owning it an entire month, I was told by several members others were not having to wait as long so I am not sure why I got such shabby treatment.

Tom

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back