Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

Re: Helagaks Iron man Mark 8/42 model and Pepakura files. COMPLETE RE BUILD!! new fil

Thanks for the tut ya i hate scaling myself spent the last hour trying to get the back and chest fit properly if i use the same scale the back goes all the way from the base of the neck to the top of my butt which its suppose to just over half way on the back and the when i do that the width isnt the same for the chest piece to fit nicely in so theres going to be alot of free hand work to get them sitting nicely with each other thanks for the help though :) also thank you helagak for your input i should have the back and chest piece done by friday and ill post a pic when its done btw ironmaided if you have an idea of what is the best course of action for the chest and back please let me know i wont be doing anything till later or tomorrow

Re: Helagaks Iron man Mark 8/42 model and Pepakura files. COMPLETE RE BUILD!! new fil

Ok, the first post has been updated. All files done so far are there.
My abs and helmet are about 30% and 80% done, respectively. I hope to have both of those done and the cod/hips done this week.
Hope this is enough to keep you guys busy for a week! =P

thank you so much for the awesome files i am finally almost finished with making all the pieces for the suit! question though, are you going to make a neck?

The thighs, shins and boots will be tackled in due time.
As for a neck, I have no immediate plans. Just use the mark 4 neck that is on this board. They are all very similar. But I might build it after the rest of the suit is done.

Helagak thanks for those files!! They are awesome!!And thanks Ironmaided for the unfolds!!!

Thanks for the hard work!!

Can any1 give a default scale for all files to fit a 6.0'' person?? Coz i wamt the files to b exact in all proportions like the real suit. please help :cry :(

Damn..this look amazing helagaks..thanks for the files.
and ironmaided for unfold for foam. top subscribes.

Thank you guys for your hard work and attention to detail!! Much much appreciated. Looking forward to building Mark 42 :)

For you paper guys, I'm sorry but it's gonna be a little while. I build this model from the start with 3d printing in mind. So every piece is separate. This translates to foam pep easily by just turning off the modifiers. But to make it acceptable for paper pep, I have to go in and fill all the pieces that a solidified modifier does. But not actually add all of the thickness pieces. :-/
Sorry if I'm explaining that poorly.
I want the whole suit done before I go back and make all the mods for paper pep. It will happen. But I'm not setting date. Honestly, I was only building this for myself since there are a few other good models already made on this board. The foam builders just happened to get lucky! :lol

Today's progress: I finished the helmet just because it was bugging me that it was 85% done. And I got the main pieces for the abs done. Hope to finish them tomorrow. Then onto the cod/hips. No pics since there is nothing exciting to see. I'll probably post some pics tomorrow night after I get more done.

Helagak, Can you provide some info on the correct scaling of the suit if made from foam based on the height of the person? Looks great!

I want this mk42 helmet %KFTWZCR6]S4QJSTG@PMZ4F.jpg

been busy building the back. . .and it fits well with my jackieisrockin mark 42 chest. . .

1069818_484835498265581_593071093_n.jpg

almost seamless spine part :)

1000712_484835511598913_422703793_n.jpg

1000712_484835481598916_1642006356_n.jpg

next is again the bicep and the forearm. .unfortunately i'm having problems with rescaling my old unfolds :( so i figured out to make these :)

HELAGAK'S MK42 ARM.rar

this .rar file contains a .pdo file of the WHOLE ARM (shoulder, bicep, forearm) in one piece, for easy measurement, it also contains 3 separate files for the shoulder bicep and forearm :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i love to render so. . . :) side by side with the low poly game extracted mark 42

the helmet is from Gimpee

969686_484843524931445_623082170_n.jpg

Last edited:

I suppose that can be arranged. If ironmaided feels like unfolding it, that is. :p.
Btw; nice work on that back mailed! That looks awesome! I can't believe how well it fits Jackiesrockin's chest file! Tho I guess it makes sense. We were both modeling the same thing. =P

i'm not good at unfolding helmets so i guess streetsoul could do that :)

i figured out that you and jackie uses the same reference for these so i guess that's why it fits perfectly :thumbsup ofcourse with proper scaling

Last edited by a moderator:

id love to help :) hehe its a shame the other files arnt for paper too but still looking awsome buddy :)

thank you so much for the files

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back