Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

Re: Helagaks Iron man Mark 8/42 model and Pepakura files. COMPLETE RE BUILD!! new fil

this is my email can you give me the helmet thank you!!!!!:爱

Re: Helagaks Iron man Mark 8/42 model and Pepakura files. COMPLETE RE BUILD!! new fil

IMG_20130709_155747.jpg
IMG_20130709_231704.jpg

Working on this full-time. I'm trying to finish all of your new files by Friday, and then I'll have a full suit!

ironmaided, the unfold for the chest has a few pieces that aren't lining up properly, as well as one piece missing. Is that something that can be fixed in pepdesigner on my end?

Thanks for coming back to this Helegak, and thanks for the unfold ironmaided!

The pieces are way off the paper space to the upper left. Drag them onto the paper, print and be on your way. That is fixed in my newer plus sized files.

The pieces are way off the paper space to the upper left. Drag them onto the paper, print and be on your way. That is fixed in my newer plus sized files.

Awesome! So just to be sure, changing the paper type from a4 to letter doesn't affect the actual size of the pieces, right?

For example, a 425 scale on a4 should be the exact same size as a 425 scale on letter. Just the paper size is smaller.

Hey Maided, what are your body dimensions? (height/weight)
Your files are far too small for me. (5'10" 180lbs) so I scaled the chest piece and changed the paper to letter (no one in the US has access to A4 paper! :lol)
I also added in 3 pieces that you seemed to miss. I'm going to do this to all your files and add them to the first post. Your unfolds are great but it becomes an issue when I need to make all the parts bigger and the paper smaller! >_<

LOL sorry about that, but i think i added a "document info" on the files that says that to be used they need to resize/rescale them according to their measurements. . .thus the mini scaling tutorial was made a few post back. . .i'm 5'6" by the way

i'm going to take down the previous unfolded files and rescale them to a larger scale. . .and i'll figure out those missing pieces. .sorry for that, i wasn't aware of those. . .

Last edited:

so here it is. . .rescaled (based on the rescaled chest file by helagak) unfold of the chest, back, bicep and forearms. . .

so i guess it should fit a 5'10" guy. . .but i suggest that measure your body parts first then change the height/width/depth value in pepakura designer 3 before using any files or you may end up wasting time, hot glue, foam and paper

mk42_new_chest_by_helagak_foam_by_ironmaided.pdo
_new rescaled chest

mk42_new_back_by_helagak_foam_by_ironmaided.pdo
_new rescaled back

mk42_new_shoulders_by_helagak_foam_by_ironmaided.pdo
_new rescaled shoulders

mk42_new_bicep_by_helagak_foam_by_ironmaided.pdo
_new rescaled biceps

mk42_new_forearm_by_helagak_foam_by_ironmaided.pdo
_new rescaled forearms

mk42_whole_arm_by_helagak_foam_by_ironmaided.pdo
_new rescaled whole left arm (shoulder bicep and forearm in one piece)

Last edited:

That is correct. Pepakura will warn you that they do not match, would you like to rescale? Say no and it will print the pieces the same size. But you will see it cuts off some of the pieces. Not an issue if the print is smaller than the paper. But we try to cram as many pieces as we can on a sheet. So you will see that it cuts about 1/2"off the bottom of the page.

Also, ironmaided, thanks for the rescaled pieces! No need to take down the old files. I'll just label the links as different sizes. People do com in all shapes and sizes after all. :)

so here it is. . .rescaled (based on the rescaled chest file by helagak) unfold of the chest, back, bicep and forearms. . .

so i guess it should fit a 5'10" guy. . .but i suggest that measure your body parts first then change the height/width/depth value in pepakura designer 3 before using any files or you may end up wasting time, hot glue, foam and paper

mk42_new_chest_by_helagak_foam_by_ironmaided.pdo
_new rescaled chest

mk42_new_back_by_helagak_foam_by_ironmaided.pdo
_new rescaled back

mk42_new_shoulders_by_helagak_foam_by_ironmaided.pdo
_new rescaled shoulders

mk42_new_bicep_by_helagak_foam_by_ironmaided.pdo
_new rescaled biceps

mk42_new_forearm_by_helagak_foam_by_ironmaided.pdo
_new rescaled forearms

mk42_whole_arm_by_helagak_foam_by_ironmaided.pdo
_new rescaled whole left arm (shoulder bicep and forearm in one piece)

thanx man!

Abs are almost done... Just a few more sub suit pieces to go... GAWD, I hate modeling the abs!!! That's why the old ones were so bad!! Lol
I think I'm gonna skip to the boots and work up from there and finish with the cod. Anyways, back to work!!

Abs are almost done... Just a few more sub suit pieces to go... GAWD, I hate modeling the abs!!! That's why the old ones were so bad!! Lol
I think I'm gonna skip to the boots and work up from there and finish with the cod. Anyways, back to work!!

i'm expecting a hard time unfolding those abs :lol still the more hard work we insert to this hobby the greater the outcome would be :thumbsup

anyway i just wanted to share this :) not to "hi-jack" the thread but. . .oh well. . .

1044537_485398751542589_1797036342_n.jpg

now back to your regular programing :cheers

could you post a pic of the back please with the abs please cos when i measured on the pep designer and then my back it hits near to my tail bone just want to see what it actually looks like

Who wants a sweet new pair of kicks?? :lol
BOOT1.jpg

That's a pretty Sexy lookin bicep there, worth! But yea, too small. Im going to resize all the files since I have to for me anyways and I'll post those on the first post as well.

ok thnx let me know when you do

i think im going to use helagaks arm files instead of trying to fit his and jackie's together

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back