Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

Re: Helagaks Iron Man 3 mark 8/42 model and Pepakura files!

unfolding the chest and new improved shoulders :thumbsup good thing i'm not busy at the moment ;)

here's some minor changes/edit i made to helagak's new chest :)

33kb2tt.jpg

i added new textures. . .removed some faces (which i found useless for foam builds) and fixed some inverted faces :) still unfolding it though :)

Last edited:

We are gonna change your name from kickin' wing to kickin' *****! Lol

On though tho. You may have noticed that my scale is ridiculous. Like 1100.xxx well, that's cause I modeled it way tiny without noticing. We'll, I've just gone through and scaled everything up... ALOT! So..... Anything from here on out is going to be a different scale... What's the best way to handle that?

The problem is, when I first built my model I was using pics from comicon. They weren't very high res but the best available at the time.
When I got the new super high res production art, I decided to rebuild it. But I originally planed to just modify my old files. So I scaled the new images way way down to fit my old files. But that made my files tiny, made blender run like crapping, etc. So now it's resized to be closer to real life size...

We are gonna change your name from kickin' wing to kickin' *****! Lol

On though tho. You may have noticed that my scale is ridiculous. Like 1100.xxx well, that's cause I modeled it way tiny without noticing. We'll, I've just gone through and scaled everything up... ALOT! So..... Anything from here on out is going to be a different scale... What's the best way to handle that?

hmmm i guess that's where the "measure distance between two points" may come handy. . .or we could rescale the whole model (after it's been completed and assembled in one suit) to a better scale range, for example from 1100.xxxx we could increase the scale of it (in my case on 3ds max). .

anyway i'll finish unfolding these (chest and new shoulder) tonight. . .i left the scale of the model the same with the original (the one helagak sent me for unfolding)

i'll just take my dinner now (it's 8:47pm here)

It's not a huge deal if the shoulders and chest have a different scale. Just place a note on the pep file that the default scale is such and such based off of a measurement from point a to point b (example, arm pit to armpit)

:thumbsup sure i'll be doin' it later. . .freakin' hungry now :lol

2r6jyq0.jpg

Last edited:

That looks awesome! Thanks for your hard work! Your unfolds are excellent! =D

my "hard work" is nothing compared to your hard work for the models :thumbsup

Thank you for the compliments, gentlemen. :)
I have finally finished the bicep including full under armor tech!
Also you can see I've started the abs! (WHAT A PAIN!!)
The bicep has been shipped off for unfolding. It will be uploaded at ironmaided 's leisure. =D
Capture6.jpg
bicep3.jpg

WOW seeing both model v1 and this one is a huge step that you have make, Keep Gooing pal you are doing a fantastic job
Really thanks for the magic :)

Thank you for the compliments, gentlemen. :)
I have finally finished the bicep including full under armor tech!
Also you can see I've started the abs! (WHAT A PAIN!!)
The bicep has been shipped off for unfolding. It will be uploaded at ironmaided 's leisure. =D
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n91/helagak/Capture6.jpghttp://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n91/helagak/bicep3.jpg

6485_474820762600388_1695181326_n.jpg

that bicep! freakin awesome! anyway i just finished unfolding the chest. . .next is the shoulders and the other babies. . . :)

Re: Helagaks Iron man Mark 8/42 model and Pepakura files. COMPLETE RE BUILD!! new fil

i finished up little work now. . .

need to rearrange some unfolds. . . .and unfold these baby

580500_483426641739800_2083552755_n.jpg

i'll be waiting for helagak to send me the back and new forearms. . .the reason is to keep everything in a default scale for easier build. . .

Last edited:
Re: Helagaks Iron man Mark 8/42 model and Pepakura files. COMPLETE RE BUILD!! new fil

ok here it is:

NOTE: The scale on this file isn't the scale for the other parts (shoulders biceps etc.) and you must measure/scale this by yourself.

I unfolded this to fit a 5'6"* tall person. Thanks and enjoy. :)

*not so sure. . .use the measuring tool in pepakura designer 3 to figure out

CHEST

IM_MK42_NEW_CHEST_BY_HELAGAK_foam_by_ironmaided.pdo

BICEP (this is awesome!)

IM_MK42_NEW_BICEP_BY_HELAGAK_foam_by_ironmaided.pdo

V3 SHOULDERS

IM_MK42_v3_SHOULDERS_BY_HELAGAK_foam_by_ironmaided.pdo

Last edited:

Maided, you are the man! I'll add these to the first post tomorrow. In on my phone now and that's a pain! Haha thanks bud. Back and forearms coming post haste. :)

Last edited:

Maided, you are the man! I'll add these to the first post tomorrow. In on my phone now and that's a pain! Haha thanks bud. Back and forearms coming post haste. :)

glad to help mate :thumbsup

i'm building the v3 shoulders now. . .i'll post some pictures later

helagak and ironmaided makes a good team.. unbelievable talent..

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back