Haunted Mansion stretching room with a twist...

ww12345

So my wife was nice enough to help me deck out our stairwell with some cool posters - previously I’ve had to keep all Disneyland stuff confined to the music room (which I’ll post pics of later), but it was a nice Christmas gift to be able to decorate our half-octagon stairwell to be sorta-kinda like the stretching room!

IMG_4504.jpg
IMG_4505.jpg
IMG_4501.jpg

Sorry for the random post - not really sure where these sort of things go normally! :)

This is a great idea! If I had something like this I would definitely do the same. Now you just have to put up some striped wallpaper ;)

You gotta keep those pictures there... they just work.

I've got a poster of the Nightmare Before Christmas variations (which I love), but I have to know where you got these ones!

Thanks! My wife and I really appreciate the compliments!

I actually just searched for the largest pics I could find of the portraits - I’d be glad to share the files if anyone wants them... just pm me!

That looks great! I’ve slowly expanded my mansion decor throughout the house. I was lucky enough to get my hands on pdf files and print large 2’x6’ stretching portraits last Halloween for my staircase. Planning on framing them in this year and putting up a gas chandelier I’m restoring in time for my open HM trick or treat tour next season

Attachments

• 55BA158A-DC08-4F3B-93E7-1BB33DE3D412.jpeg
    55BA158A-DC08-4F3B-93E7-1BB33DE3D412.jpeg
    854.2 KB · Views: 233
So my wife was nice enough to help me deck out our stairwell with some cool posters - previously I’ve had to keep all Disneyland stuff confined to the music room (which I’ll post pics of later), but it was a nice Christmas gift to be able to decorate our half-octagon stairwell to be sorta-kinda like the stretching room!

View attachment 967833View attachment 967834View attachment 967835

Sorry for the random post - not really sure where these sort of things go normally! :)
Where did you get the jpegs? I'm trying to do something similar

I just had to say how cool it’s been that we are finally able to share our home with other HM fans again. A little link here we were featured in today I also plan to release a full video of the house tour Halloween night this year with all our updated projects

Those look fantastic and fit the stairwell shape perfectly!

All you need now is a skeleton hanging from the ceiling.

BTW I work in the Park, I don't know if you've heard about the issues they've had with the new portraits they made during a recent rehab of the HM.

Those look fantastic and fit the stairwell shape perfectly!

All you need now is a skeleton hanging from the ceiling.

BTW I work in the Park, I don't know if you've heard about the issues they've had with the new portraits they made during a recent rehab of the HM.
I was planning to make the hanging skeleton/ghost host but ran out of time. We decided to open up a little seasonal business with our home Elderberry House - A Haunted Mansion, so that took up a lot of time between planning themed menu items, sold out bookings and the tours this season. After we finish final tours after next week I’m hoping to get an edited video together of everything we’ve worked on and a full tour to share here. Haven’t heard of any issues with portraits. Though I hear they get replaced fairly often. I still like the prefix so effect. Not so big on some of the new changing portraits at other mansions going full tv screen now. We just finished 2 out of 3 changing portraits last month before tours. Really happy with the additional to our HM ballroom this year.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back