Harry Potter - Artefact Boxes

dumbledore should have the deluminator as part of his box
snape should have the Veritaserum bottle as part of his box
mcgonagall should have a list of student names to be sorted first years
luna should have a Quibbler as part of her box
Sirius should have a Buckbeak feather as part of his box

What do you all think these people should have. I think we should do up a list and send it to Noble and see what happens. Along with any other people we think should have these Artefact boxes

don't forget the marauders map. Which was ok but to me they need to use real parchment paper versus a paper which looks like it. Granted it would probably cost more but hey we want quality replicas.

I hadn't heard about these at all until I found this forum yesterday. Went to the site and I must have them! So awesome! Thanks for sharing. I had been looking at the WB store, and didn't realize you could buy direct from Noble.

Hi all, I've just joined and hadn't heard about these until I read this thread... wow... I wish I had some spare money to get them! :cry Oh well, I guess for now I'll have to stick with the original plan of trying to make some stuff myself. :unsure

According to the Noble Collection website they won't be shipping until 4/30/11....I really can't wait to see how these look. I might have to buy all of them haha

@djpk19, that is really strange. Especially because her bag is so expensive. I looked at Noble's site and it says it ships June 15th. That is a ridiculous time to wait.
I don't have much money of my own at the moment so I'm going to sell some old stuff online, the money I hopefully get, I will use to save up for the sword of Gryffindor. Eventually I'd like the Artefact boxes, but for now, I have a list I want to get first.

I received my Artefact box this past weekend. Never have I been more disappointed in a Noble Collection replica. I think this graphic I carefully crafted sums it up:

5732396099_39aa4c6210_o.jpg

My full review is here: Curious Goods » Blog Archive » Harry Potter Artefact Box©®

Any way to erase it? I know it sounds silly but if it is printed on cheap paper they may erase fairly easy. If they scrimped on the paper they probably did on the ink as well. Just a thought.

I wouldn't want to risk it. The paper on the quidditch ticket is coated, so there's no way that's coming off without getting rid of the shine. It might be possible on the acceptance letter, but I'd hate to risk it. Crazy thing is, the same acceptance letter is in the Wizardry book and doesn't have the obnoxious TM.

Seriously, the Lily letter, poster and Dumbledore's army list are eBay recaster quality. I use better paper to print Google maps directions.

ahhh the mysterious TM shows up haha. Yea it's such a shame. The artefact boxes were a good idea and an opportunity to purchase a variety of replicas...just too bad that they had to ruin it with muggle TM marks.

Thanks for the writing the review; I'm going to pass on all these boxes now. It's really hard to look past trademarks and copyrights placed in obvious places. Really kills the idea of a prop replica! Not to mention the use of cheap materials...

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back