Fringe Reborn

I've noticed that. First it was firefly and now this, i just hope they don't stop showing science stuff.

My wife and I watch Fringe but we're struggling with it as it seems to have become something completely different to what it was when it started.
Although I like the Cube prop in the latest one, I'm not sure I'm liking the storyline at all.

I enjoyed the first couple of seasons of Fringe. The show lost my interest once they went into the parallel universe once too often. This current season is awful..

I enjoyed the first couple of seasons of Fringe. The show lost my interest once they went into the parallel universe once too often. This current season is awful..

agreed. Loved the show at first with it's almost x-files style but then it just got to dilluted with the character story linesand constant universe jumping.

Personally, I'm enjoying this season more than almost anything from season four. I just wish that they had kept Henry Ian Cusick in there...

Unfortunately viewership dropped so they had to revamp the storyline to fit with the cancellation of the series. I like where it is going with the Watchers or "baldies" but did enjoy the "freak of the weak" stories as well.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back