Fringe - Season 5 (Final) Season

R.I.P. Fringe

Finally saw the final episode of Fringe. I'm so sad that it's over, but it sure is a good argument for planned retirement. It sure was satisfying to see an entire season dedicated to a proper wrap up.

Sooo much better than falling in love with a show and then it just disappears or degrades into musical episodes and years of nonsense. (I'm talking to you Bones!)

I digress. Fringe was an awesome experience! R.I.P.

Re: R.I.P. Fringe

We were talking about this at work today. It did an excellent job at wrapping everything up, bringing everything full circle, and actually answering all of the questions. Really well done.

I just got September's Notebook in the mail today. It's basically the entire series told from September's point of view. It has case files from both universes & 'classified' documents to give a few more insights into the series.

My only complaint is it comes with the envelope addressed to Walter that contained the White Tulip, but mine is empty & I don't know if it was supposed to have the paper inside or not.

I just got September's Notebook in the mail today. It's basically the entire series told from September's point of view. It has case files from both universes & 'classified' documents to give a few more insights into the series.

My only complaint is it comes with the envelope addressed to Walter that contained the White Tulip, but mine is empty & I don't know if it was supposed to have the paper inside or not.

That sounds very interesting! I was thinking that it would be cool to have a copy of the white tulip. Bummer you didn't get one.

September did have the envelope, but not the flower and he didn't know where it was. The empty envelope seems to fit with the theme of your notebook.

You sir...have just eased my mind & made my purchase suddenly cool.:facepalm

Totally makes sense now. Thank you.

That sounds very interesting! I was thinking that it would be cool to have a copy of the white tulip. Bummer you didn't get one.

September did have the envelope, but not the flower and he didn't know where it was. The empty envelope seems to fit with the theme of your notebook.

it was without a doubt the best sci fi show in the past 10 years.

if you liked x files when it first came out, you'll love it.

but its REALLY a show you need to watch from the beginning, skipping around and watching random episodes will just give you a headache and confuse the hell out of you.

it was without a doubt the best sci fi show in the past 10 years.

if you liked x files when it first came out, you'll love it.

but its REALLY a show you need to watch from the beginning, skipping around and watching random episodes will just give you a headache and confuse the hell out of you.

I'll second that. All of it.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back