Heroes Reborn - NBC's Heroes is returning in 2015

True. I've advised more than one person to watch the first season, then either stop there or prepare to be disappointed.

(Though I have enough faith in Whedon to think that Firefly could have maintained its quality over multiple seasons.)

I watch up to the Christmas hiatus of season 2. Then I let headcanon take over. *heh* There were two ways to respond to the potential writers' strike. Since the first season had had two eleven-episode arcs with a pretty logn gap between them, one approach would have been to get the first arc of season two written and work on producing those episodes and hope for the best. If the writers went on strike, just pick up the following fall with the next arc in the sequence. If the writers didn't strike, then do that arc in the Spring as planned.

Or you could hastily try to cram the entire second arc into the last four episodes of the first arc, drop characters and story threads right and left, and never recover your footing. :facepalm

--Jonah

Hopefully with this just being planned as a 13 episode mini-series (maxi-series?) they will be able to maintain focus and tell a decent story.

I liked Heroes a lot. Too bad they dropped the ball on it.

I did like the plot twists somewhat... the web of conspiracy and such, but it got a little too old and confusing as the show went along.

I particularly liked Sylar as the good guy... I'm pretty sure most here would disagree with me. But my favorite would be Hiro and Ando... Never cared much for the two brothers despite of them being kinda central to the whole conspiracy due to their parents. It had a lot of flaws, yes, but it was still a nice show.

I watch up to the Christmas hiatus of season 2. Then I let headcanon take over. *heh* There were two ways to respond to the potential writers' strike. Since the first season had had two eleven-episode arcs with a pretty logn gap between them, one approach would have been to get the first arc of season two written and work on producing those episodes and hope for the best. If the writers went on strike, just pick up the following fall with the next arc in the sequence. If the writers didn't strike, then do that arc in the Spring as planned.

Or you could hastily try to cram the entire second arc into the last four episodes of the first arc, drop characters and story threads right and left, and never recover your footing. :facepalm

--Jonah

The writer's strike sure ruined a lot of shows :( especially new ones like Journeyman

A HIRO RETURNS FALL 2015!
11073571_10153256112343189_4706311799100818053_n.png
Yatta!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Hopefully they'll remember what they did right, and learn from where they slipped up.

If they could have done that, season 3 & 4 wouldn't have been as bad as they were. Literally everyone pointed out what they did wrong. They didn't listen.

- - - Updated - - -

A HIRO RETURNS FALL 2015!
View attachment 456891
Yatta!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Which will be fantastic, so long as he isn't given the powers of a god and the mentality of a child. He was the best character on the show but horribly, horribly over-powered. Him and Peter killed the show.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back