Factory Entertainment Agent Sidearm replica (J2 or J gun))

The soil sample would be cool too. Back to the topic at hand, i never noticed the SI barrel holes being diferent sizes. I always thought they were the same size.

Ok guys, help me out. Why did you pick either the regular or elite edition?

Well I picked the Elite Edition on the hopes of it including sigs. I like the chrome plated look better, but the bonus content that would make the aluminium version $150 more than the limited was the primary selling point for me. I'm really hoping its sigs of either, or both of my two favoritest actors, and best duo ever! In addition to that, I also like the exclusivity that comes with the limited 200 piece edition. Otherwise, I'd have gone with the chrome plated.

As for the noisy cricket, I would LOVE a noisy cricket next! It's definitely on my list of things to get. Plus, since the prototype was visible in the teaser... it MUST be next... Unless... the EE comes with a noisy cricket included! :D now that would be great!

But yes, I would love a noisy cricket, and a soil sampler, and a tri-barrel, and a pulsar blaster, and if SAT replicas tanks I really hope FE acquires the MIB 3 license so I can get the shotgun!!

Yeahh finally News.

But somebody can tell me which one is exact like in the movie the LE or EE ? I little confused with the LE as chrome and EE as polished. :wacko

Yeahh finally News.

But somebody can tell me which one is exact like in the movie the LE or EE ? I little confused with the LE as chrome and EE as polished. :wacko

In short, the chrome plated looks as it appeared on screen (shinier) and the aluminium EE looks like the prop used in the movie (duller). The difference being screen used props in person don't always look like they did on screen due to lighting, special effects, and hollywood magic in general. For more details just go back through this long thread from page 1. :lol

Originally Posted by Agent A
In short, the chrome plated looks as it appeared on screen (shinier) and the aluminium EE looks like the prop used in the movie (duller). The difference being screen used props in person don't always look like they did on screen due to lighting, special effects, and hollywood magic in general. For more details just go back through this long thread from page 1. :lol

Thank you.
Oh man now I have to think which one i order.

Yes I know, but the big question is signed by machine ( digital signature copie ) or by hand from the actors.

I own the Signature Edition of FE's Golden Gun and I assure you that they will not stoop to digital signatures. The only instance I can recall in which a replica company used a copy of someone's signature was the Signature Edition of the Enterprise made by Master Replicas, and that was only for the actors who had passed away.

I own the Signature Edition of FE's Golden Gun and I assure you that they will not stoop to digital signatures. The only instance I can recall in which a replica company used a copy of someone's signature was the Signature Edition of the Enterprise made by Master Replicas, and that was only for the actors who had passed away.

That sounds good when it is hand Signature.:love

EDIT
Have I read this correct, only the barrel from the LE is machined aluminum, and what is the rest ( body ) resin or yet aluminium ? Because the barrel and the body from the EE is complete ot of aluminium. ?

Last edited:
I wonder if anyone ordered both. I'm curious to see the two versions next to each other and if the double chrome plating will soften some of the details/edges on the gun.

That sounds good when it is hand Signature.:love

EDIT
Have I read this correct, only the barrel from the LE is machined aluminum, and what is the rest ( body ) resin or yet aluminium ? Because the barrel and the body from the EE is complete ot of aluminium. ?

From what i get from their statements is they are both aluminum, the EE is polished as is and the LE is double chrome plated and then polished. One is going to have that tint chrome has and the aluminum will be a bright whiter color like...well aluminum.

Just found this. Here is the preproduction pic from the twit ter. Hopefully FE is cool with me linking it here :confused I am not sure there is much for hard corners that you will have to worry aboout softening. You can see the difference in tint too. I am so glad i can get the non chromed one. The color of the EE in pure aluminum is going to be awesome.

9t5n84

edit for comparison. You can see the black "rivots" FE mentioned. Although they are actually black button head allen screws.

5-2.jpg

MIB-HeroKayeGun2.jpg

MIB-Gun6.jpg

Last edited:
He Guys, I need help i want to order it, but its my first time that I order something by Factory Entertainment.com, and they need the order number how can I order it, click the ADD TO CART Button ?

He Guys, I need help i want to order it, but its my first time that I order something by Factory Entertainment.com, and they need the order number how can I order it, click the ADD TO CART Button ?

Step 1. Click on the Men In Black - Standard Issue Agent Sidearm (J2) Limited Edition or Elite Edition Prop Replica

Step 2. Click the "ADD TO CART" button.

Step 3. On the "ADDED TO CART" pop up, click on "Check Out" on the bottom right of the pop up.

Step 4. On the Shopping Cart page, click on the Proceed to Checkout underneath the "New Customers" option. The "Returning Customers" is on the right of it.

Step 5. Fill out the information until you're completely finished.

Thanks for the pics!

I really wanted a EE, but I like the look of chrome, and the cost factor.

Don't forget the preproduction has not been polished and the screen used ones were sprayed with hairspray and who knows what else to make them look dull. The EE should be shiney too. If not i will polish it so it is.

FE, can you confirm whether the "rivets" will be rivets or screws? Just curious.

Step 1. Click on the Men In Black - Standard Issue Agent Sidearm (J2) Limited Edition or Elite Edition Prop Replica

Step 2. Click the "ADD TO CART" button.

Step 3. On the "ADDED TO CART" pop up, click on "Check Out" on the bottom right of the pop up.

Step 4. On the Shopping Cart page, click on the Proceed to Checkout underneath the "New Customers" option. The "Returning Customers" is on the right of it.

Step 5. Fill out the information until you're completely finished.

Correct Thanks

Can you or someone tell me more about the different types of signatures? I figured there would be one master plaque or mold signed and then that would be duplicated for the rest? Or the signature scanned and then engraved on plaques? How do the signature efitions work?

Can you or someone tell me more about the different types of signatures? I figured there would be one master plaque or mold signed and then that would be duplicated for the rest? Or the signature scanned and then engraved on plaques? How do the signature efitions work?

For real sigs, the company usually arranges a meeting with the actor, who takes the time to sign each individual plaque for the items with a Sharpie or some other kind of permanent marker. So if there's a signature edition size of 500, the actor signs 500+ plaques (the + is usually for any potential replacements).

For real sigs, the company usually arranges a meeting with the actor, who takes the time to sign each individual plaque for the items with a Sharpie or some other kind of permanent marker. So if there's a signature edition size of 500, the actor signs 500+ plaques (the + is usually for any potential replacements).

Ahh, well that's even more exciting! Thanks MooMoo.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back