eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

May the Force be with you!

schwartz.jpg

It's my 2 year ordering anniversary for this baby. Still no sign of it, or the "good will" Vader helmet. [emoji53]
Anyone outside the US receive their "gift"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Aus too mate. No sign of mine either. EFX emailed 3 or 4 weeks back asking to confirm or update address. Also said they were getting sent the following week. Unless they were sent via boat. They should have been here by now.

I haven't even got a recent email confirmation. I'm sure they will be sent via the cheapest way possible seeing it's free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah... New site... Kind of a ghost town. Most things are listed as 'unavailable' including the PCR Vaders... Weren't they supposed to be "open run" type items?

Gino, I offered to help with PR before you guys even got started on your first items...

You guys just need to help instill a little more faith is all.

Explain the road bumps as they come up. Every time. These guys would probably be a LOT more understanding if they were kept in the loop and "went along for the ride" they would see how difficult bringing these licensed items through all the many stages. To the final product. Actually IS.

Just my 2c.

The PCR Vaders will be available on the new site very soon.
As far as products go, things have been advancing behind the scenes.
We'll have some new stuff to show at SDCC as well as some advancements on previously announced products.
Our latest (and hopefully final) factory prototype of the scout helmet will be at SDCC as well for those anxious to check it out first hand.

Any idea if the Canadian buyers who pre-ordered the biker scout helmets will be getting their PCR helmets you guys gave out as gifts for those of us who pre-ordered 2 years ago?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Gino, Any idea if the Canadian buyers who pre-ordered the biker scout helmets will be getting their PCR helmets you guys gave out as gifts for those of us who pre-ordered 2 years ago?

oh, and their website is still down, after like a month still.....

The NEW IMPROVED web site is up today.

How crap!!!!!

Nothing available!

Everything SOLD OUT

Some stuff offered from $200 - LIke Ironman Helmet - But Not $200 at all.

EFX - The fat lady is singing !!!!!! and she's all but finished.

It's a start though. Doubt they'd be taking the time to even bother with the website if they were going to pull the plug. I'll shell out the money when they actually go on sale, but not until. I've enough money hanging out there for years for other props to do it again. The helmets look nice though, so I can see why there's so much interest.

So I just tried to "Add Address" into my new acount. Australia does not appear in the list of countries. Is this sn oversight or are we getting shafted again due to licensing issues like we apparently do with Anovos?

At any rate my postal address for my "free" pcr vader has since suddenly changed since you sent that email out a month ago. I need to change it.

I have a bad feeling about this.

I hope that for those of us that ordered the Legend Scout Helmet that the Nilo Rodis-Jamero signature will still be included as was stated some time ago by eFX. I don't see it mentioned on the description of what is included anymore.

And I reaaally hope that they saved all our order info.

Last edited:
Are we having any fun with EFX?

I tend to avoid stressful situations these days..........

No doubt the EFX team will do a merry dance at SDCC in a few days time...... they'll unveil amazing new jaw dropping items and then leave us out to dry as usual.

I've always had problems with prop builder guys taking my money in advance then stuffing me around for years on end.

That was one of the joys of Master Replicas. We got the goods and the chase was fun and realistic.

EFX IS NOT MASTER REPLICAS........ They tried to be MR for a while, when they first came in ....... but since then they have dropped the ball completely.

Collecting is supposed to be fun.

Thanks EFX for taking the fun out of collecting your stuff.

Fun - replaced by uncertainty, excessive shipping costs, no communication, endless manufacturer delays and in the end a boring long drawn out ordeal of a purchase that's years beyond the initial pre-order promised.....

I'm bored with the merry-go-round of excuses and poor product delivery.

Any other line of business and they would have been closed down...... It's too bad collectors are so needy they will do anything, and tolerate anything for that one last item.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back