I got an EFX Limited Edition Vader Helmet!

Tempideus

I recently snagged this Vader Helmet from EFX for only $800! Super happy with it, just wanted to share this new piece in my collection!

Attachments

• IMG_4345.jpeg
    IMG_4345.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 148
I recently snagged this Vader Helmet from EFX for only $800! Super happy with it, just wanted to share this new piece in my collection!
Nice snag. I'm the guy you outbid on eBay for the auction win. I actually contacted the seller right after hoping that you wouldn't pay up and I could buy it instead. Great price that I haven't seen anywhere else. Enjoy. My search continues.

Nice snag. I'm the guy you outbid on eBay for the auction win. I actually contacted the seller right after hoping that you wouldn't pay up and I could buy it instead. Great price that I haven't seen anywhere else. Enjoy. My search continues.

Are you specifically looking for the ANH Vader helmet? If you don't have one already, the "budget" EFX PCR ANH Vader is made from the same molds (although the dome is assembled in 3 pieces) and looks GREAT as a display piece, almost as good as the L.E. at first glance. Might be cheaper /easier to find.

Last edited:
Don’t feel too bad about this because when I saw the listing I planned for the entirety of 4 days on how I was going to win the auction for a good price. I actually called off work to make sure I would be able to make that final bid in time, I spent 4 days in anticipation for that moment.

That being said, good luck your search! I’m sure that your Vader will turn out beautifully.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back