eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

I think the last email update I got, a few months back, also said the original factory making these went under. So on top of the original factory screwing up the helmets in the first place, then they went under. So eFX had to basically start all over, from scratch, with a new factory.
I'm happy Brian popped in to say these are still in production. But I can't wait to receive this - so very long awaited for - helmet, & put this whole fiasco behind me.
This helmet has got to be a huge pain in the ass to build. I've got an RS on order as well, & that's over a year past due as well. & I hear the few that have gone out, from RS, have
issues.

Sorry to go off topic here, but the post refers to gloss and matt white on the Biker helmet.
Can anyone give some more details as I was under the impression the whole helmet was painted the same.

Last edited:
Sorry to go off topic here, but the post refers to gloss and matt white on the Biker helmet.
Can anyone give some more details as I was under the impression the whole helmet was painted the same.
BTW, I was one of the buyers who had to return my RS helmet due to the dreadful QC issues. That was 6 weeks ago, and I still havn't heard back from them.

I also thought they were all the same white. But having only seen 1 through glass at the Magic of Myth tour about 20 years ago (my God! I feel old saying that), I don't know.
I hope RS can fix the issues, as I would like to hold one in my hands - either eFX or RS - before I die. I'm in wave 2 of the helmets from RS, & haven't heard a squeak from them once the issues from wave 1 hit. Could you expound on the issues yours had?

Efx is not " building" them, thay are molding them in fiberglass.... RS actually builds them as per the originals, vac formed abs halfs. bonded and seamed, them painted...... very different helmet, but both with delays.... there has been a kit offered in the past that is to be built the real way, ala RS helmet.... seach for it.......looking for one myself. hahahahahh

Efx is not " building" them, thay are molding them in fiberglass.... RS actually builds them as per the originals, vac formed abs halfs. bonded and seamed, them painted...... very different helmet, but both with delays.... there has been a kit offered in the past that is to be built the real way, ala RS helmet.... seach for it.......looking for one myself. hahahahahh

Agreed. But the Scout Legend will be made out of ABS, only LE is fiberglass. Though don't think the Legend will be made like the screen used (or the RS replica and LW) in 2 joined halves.

I am from Denmark and i havn't recieved either helmet or shipping info.
However i think its strange that some people who have only payed the deposit have recieved a helmet.
In the mail we got a while back it said that customers who had paid the deposit would only get the Vader helmet after
having payed the full amount. It seems alot like Efx is trying to strip people of the chance to get a refund.
Futhermore i have sent e-mails to their customerservice mail, the scouthelmet mail and on their facebook page with no reply from either
of them.

I recieved an e-mail about a week ago asking me to confirm my adress for the Vader helmet.
I replied and haven´t seen or heard anything since.

I just found out that Anovos have launched a live support chat on their site. They even contact people who are visiting their site while they are doing it :).
Efx could really learn something from this.

Does anyone have any concrete proof that EFx is still working on the Scout Trooper helmet since the fiasco with their Chinese factory? If so, why haven't we seen any notices and proof or photos?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any concrete proof that EFx is still working on the Scout Trooper helmet since the fiasco with their Chinese factory? If so, why haven't we seen any notices and proof or photos?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A few weeks ago, when the story was burning up these - & other - forums, that eFX had lost the Star Wars license, Gino & Bryan both chimed in to say it was still in the works. Then, Gino deleted his posts, aaaaaaand then the website went dark.

This is scary, now Im wondering if they did lose the license will they still be allowed to produce the helmets they sold?

Scary stuff going on, I'm sure Gino can't give out too many details if anything was going on, but his silence makes things even more off putting.

In the end I just hope everyone gets what they paid for or their money back.

A few weeks ago, when the story was burning up these - & other - forums, that eFX had lost the Star Wars license, Gino & Bryan both chimed in to say it was still in the works. Then, Gino deleted his posts, aaaaaaand then the website went dark.

I believe Art chimed in to say they didn't lose the license, however something certainly seems to be going on. Even if the license lost they should be able to complete production on the scout. Now that's not to say they still will complete production license or no :p

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back