eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

I have a feeling this is just a fancier way of making a Precision Cast Replica.
That’s EXACTLY what it is. I still like it though. It’s much better than the Limited. Wouldn’t trade it for my RS though.

I do hope they do the Hero Stormtrooper like this. I have the RS Hero which is spot on but I’m a Stormtrooper nut so I have to have them all. Lol. Will never preorder with EFX though. Don’t trust them as far as I could throw them.

Ben

Hello guys,

I received mine at last, I also received a refund for the upfront payment of the Iron man helmet.

I was stunned that at last someone (this Evan Guy) was promptly replying every single e-mail I was sending:love::love:

But then the topic went on the Vader PCR helmet I was promised to receive after fulfilling the final payment for the Legend Scout, since as per the e-mail received back then just those with full payment fulfilled were to receive the infamous "next week" shipment, so roll of drums...... The guy just after having promised that one of the December batch would have been sent to me, now says that since I have received the mail with the promised "next week" e-mail means that I have actually received my PCR Vader back then in 2016 and that the offer ended! :eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_O:oops:

I would like to point out that in one thing EFX was very precise: every EFX purchase I made at EFX online site, when shipped had a e-mail following with the shipment confirmation and a tracking number! Every single one.

OOPS! Just for the PCR Vader that was not the case, counts the e-mail stating that there was a PCR for me, that I did never receive as several others in the same situation as mine.

The guy was quite pissed about me complaining and asking what I was promised, after having received an email stating that a new batch of Vader PCR helmets was ready to be sold. Actually he wrote me an e-mail the day after having promised that the December batch was the next and one of their helmets was to be sent, stating about me not going to receive one since on all the e-mails I've forwarded him there was the one that Bryan sent to all of us promising a "next week" starting of Vader PCR shipping, the one that all of us replied after no shipping confirmation with silence followed with no reply whatsoever for months! I didn't realize he did sent this e-mail right after the confirmation, because I didn't expect such a turning point event, he sounded sincere about confirming that I was right in asking.......

Wat a disappointment! I just thought everything was back right with this company! Definitely it's not!!

They promised a gift instead of paying everyone of us, probably in order not to receive a lawsuit, and then this is what we receive in exchange the confirmation it was a mere JOKE (at least for we international buyers who did pay just the deposit)!

Every single guy I dealt with knows that I'm no "story teller".

Thanks everybody for the patience, but I just felt I had to share this!

Regards,

Alberto

Last edited:
I tried with EfX and Evan, got nowhere. "Sorry we don't have any record, could you send any emails." So I sent the emails I still had.

Sorry, we don't have any record, could you send bla bla bla. So I'm able to find that and sent that.

Sorry we don't have any record...bla bla bla. I actually find the order number and send that.

Oh, well that doesn't match anything we have.

Seriously??? I sent you the emails. I sent the emails with the order number. I sent the emails with my payment and their response in March of 2015. Nope...now they want a receipt. I friggen gave them the receipt via the email THEY sent with my order! Oh no, that's not good enough. Screw them as they've screwed me!

I tried as asked on this thread! EfX continued to give me the frakkin' runaround. I knew I should have filed a criminal complaint when it was still within the statute of limitations...and Cali still prosecuted these sorts of crimes.

Shawn

I felt that way with them and another company we all love for a while. If I can get it from a distributor or on the secondary market before the prices go nuts then I will and if not, then it wasn't meant to be.

Just got mine in today, what sort of cases do y'all display in? Anyone know the height, length, and width of the helmet on the stand? Looking for an acrylic box, any suggestions?

Attachments

• 20231215_113350.jpg
    20231215_113350.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 17

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back