eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Yeah I'm jaded by it all too now. I just hope it happens and I don't lose my $...

If it does come I will not pre-order EVER again from EFX... IF I buy anything from them again anyway. I'm pretty fed up with them as a business. It needs new management.

I'm afraid it seems to be the norm in this hobby.
RS are even at it. The TIE helmet that was supposed to arrive before the end of 2014 never materialised. Six weeks later, still no helmet and no updates.

Agreed. I did get an email from them over a month ago stating eta would be about 7 days and then nothing. I've sent 3 emails since then requesting an update and have gotten no response at all. This is my first dealing with RS Propmasters and I haven't been terribly impressed thus far.

Agreed. I did get an email from them over a month ago stating eta would be about 7 days and then nothing. I've sent 3 emails since then requesting an update and have gotten no response at all. This is my first dealing with RS Propmasters and I haven't been terribly impressed thus far.

I totally disagree. RS has been solid in my dealings with them. They have excellent communication and they delivered my product right around when they promised. Thumbs WAY up RS!

You can disagree all you want but all I can do is relate what my experience has been with them so far. Very poor communication and a product months overdue.

My experience with RS Props was that the communication was so so, not great. But they did deliver the items I ordered around the time they said they would.

In terms of eFX, well I know that they don't communicate much and they often have delays. But you know what? I knew that before I ordered so I will wait patiently and I am sure they will come through with a great replica in the end, so for me it is worth the wait.

Im feel the same Uber. Ive paid my deposit for the legend. Im from Australia but Im guessing disputing a credit purchase is the same anywhere. How do I go about filing for a refund and is it possibe after paying the deposit last July??

I'm guessing you're right in that it's probably the same all around. Simply contact the card and initiate a dispute, they will be able to walk you through the rest. That being said, there may be a time frame that your specific card requires, but that's about the only hurdle I can think of at this time. I'll call my card to find out what my time frame is and gauge my decision from there.

If you have eyes and read you know the EFX is the worst company in Star Wars collectables for delivery dates. I am surprised that they are still allowed to operate on the RPF. Maybe because they don't operate here... Well Gino does. They will never deliver anywhere near on time. 2 years alter, still nothing.

I never have and never will order something from EFX directly.

The consensus is that you will get your item, it just will be a long long time after it is promised.

I think Star Wars licensing should go off some standards for company integrity. If there's too many marks against them then pull the license. I'm like others here and stated it before, but I don't care how awesome their stuff has been in the past. I am a first time buyer of eFX Scout Trooper helmet and based on the communications and customer care alone I'm not buying from them after I finally get this in the mail. It's bad business if you can't deliver on a presented timeline and not keep people abreast of what is going on.

The way i see it is this...
If it works out and i get my legend scout helmet, then great!
If not, its not the end of the world is it.

Keith.

Hell, I think any one of EFX's customers would gladly volunteer the 20 minutes a month it would take to write an update on their page or click a button to send out an email to their mailing list.

You can disagree all you want but all I can do is relate what my experience has been with them so far. Very poor communication and a product months overdue.

RS have been excellent with my dealing with them.

Have you checked their facebook page? They only appeared to start making TIE helmets in January after the holidays.

They say they are currently fulfilling the orders right now and they have photos up.

Sorry to hear you have been waiting and comms have been poor but it looks like you should get sorted out pretty soon.

Hope you get your stuff ok.

Thanks! I hope I do too! I just saw their FB posting. I had messaged them on FB too a while back but never got a response there. Oh well.

I've had great communication with RS.
I usually send message via their website and always get an answer in 24h.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back