Done / Completed DREDD 3D Lawgiver kit by morganthirteen & joatrash (OPEN))

Re: DREDD 3D Lawgiver castings... (NEW photo!)

Can I still be added to the list?

Added!

IMPORTANT: If you are interested or on the list, PLEASE make sure you are SUBSCRIBED to this thread to not miss out. Please DO NOT PM us about getting on the list as with so many people interested there is a chance that we might miss you when these start shipping. If you want on the list, simply say so here and keep watching this thread for updates. THANKS!

I am SO stoked over this! I love seeing the process of molding it! I'm really looking forward to seeing the mag with your cast bullets! (A nice bonus! One less thing to worry about with this piece)
Another aspect of yours I really like is that you don't have the seam running down the middle of the gun, it appears to be more along the edge.

I'm confident this will be well worth the wait!
-B89!

Thank you, B89. I always try to make the mold lines run along edges and corners, or on flat open surfaces to try and avoid any greeblies or small details ( like the upper sights or grip textures on this piece). It makes any clean up a lot easier and faster. It means a little more work when making the mold but it's so worth it.

Hi, if it is still possible to get on the list can you please add me in.

Many thanks.

Sure thing. We have not yet set a limit but they will be done on a first-come-first-served basis in order of payment once they start becoming ready for shipping. There's a LOT to cast!.

looks awesome!!! cant wait to see the finished product!!!!!!!!

Success!

lawgivercast1_zpsa0cc56de.png

And here's the extra detail I added since the airsoft I used had nothing in this space...

lawgivercast2_zpsa72858a0.png

:thumbsup :thumbsup

Beautiful work, as always!

joatrash + morganthirteen = GREAT work!

Whatever you guys work on next, I'm in!!

Shawn that is just.... wow. I can't wait to see these things in person!

Success!

lawgivercast1_zpsa0cc56de.png

And here's the extra detail I added since the airsoft I used had nothing in this space...

lawgivercast2_zpsa72858a0.png
WhoaWOWWWW!!! The cast is AMAZING! :eek:thumbsup

Brilliant thinking with the logo, as well. Wish I had more hands, so I could give this project four thumbs-up!

That looks FANTASTIC!! The address to send it to is... ;)

Can't wait!!

-B89!

Attention folks!

Since the first cast was a success, we are just about ready to begin taking payments for the FIRST TEN castings. Shawn will be casting and shipping them out in batches of ten at a time. A little later today I will update the first post with all relevant information and new photos. Once the first ten are out the door, the next batch will be done.

So, have paypal standing by!

Attention folks!

Since the first cast was a success, we are just about ready to begin taking payments for the FIRST TEN castings. Shawn will be casting and shipping them out in batches of ten at a time. A little later today I will update the first post with all relevant information and new photos. Once the first ten are out the door, the next batch will be done.

So, have paypal standing by!

Hey, I know I was originally on standby for this, go ahead and make me a resident on that list. As long as the price remains the same (or if by chance it would go lower :p) I should be able to get one.

Joatrash,

You added me to list twice. I was already at #39. :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back